Skip to main content

What to do if you or your child have had COVID-19 vaccinations outside England

You do not need to give the NHS evidence for any COVID-19 vaccinations you or your child have had outside England.

If you’re eligible for future COVID-19 vaccinations, the NHS will invite you to book an appointment, even if your vaccination record has not been updated with COVID-19 vaccinations you’ve had outside England.

If you need proof of COVID-19 vaccination for travel or for any other purpose, you can use the original documents from the country where you had your vaccination.

Page last reviewed: 21 March 2023
Next review due: 21 March 2026