The NHS Profile Manager is being launched in stages, to replace the NHS website profile editor.
Dental practices, GP surgeries, high street pharmacies and social care providers
Use the NHS Profile Manager to manage your profiles and respond to reviews.
NHS trust profiles
NHS trusts can:
- use the NHS Profile Manager to respond to reviews on NHS trust profiles, hospital profiles and clinic profiles
- use the NHS Profile Manager to manage contact details on NHS trust profiles
- contact the NHS website service desk to manage contact details, services and facilities on hospital and clinic profiles
Independent sector provider (ISP) profiles
Contact the NHS website service desk to manage ISP profiles and contact details, services and facilities for ISP hospital and clinic profiles.
How to contact the NHS website service desk
Email email@example.com. Your request needs to include:
- the Organisation Data Service (ODS) code
- details of the changes to be made
It may take up to 2 weeks for your profile to be updated.
Distance selling pharmacies
You do not need to use the NHS Profile Manager, as your profiles cannot be edited.
If you need help with the NHS Profile Manager, contact us about managing an organisation's profile on the NHS website.
Page last reviewed: 27 January 2023
Next review due: 27 January 2026