Skip to main content

What to do if your COVID-19 vaccination record is missing or wrong

If you think your vaccination record is missing or wrong:

  • call 119
  • choose the option for a problem with your vaccination record
  • ask the call agent to refer you to the Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS)

The call agent will ask you some questions and refer you if needed.


The VDRS team will aim to call you back within 10 working days.

The number they'll call from is 01869 817 119.

If the VDRS team cannot contact you, you'll need to call 119 for a new referral.

To use the VDRS you need to:

  • be registered with a GP surgery in England
  • have been vaccinated in England, Wales or Northern Ireland

The VDRS cannot help if you had your vaccination abroad or your personal details are incorrect.

You can tell the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you've had abroad.

You can correct your personal details by making sure your GP surgery has the right details for you.

Page last reviewed: 16 May 2022
Next review due: 6 June 2022