Northumberland Heath Medical Centre

1. Review titled Incompetent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 July 2022

Booked an appointment at the practice, receptionist gave me the time and date of said appointment, when I turned up for the appointment I wasn't even on the system. There was no appointment booked for me. Been offered a telephone call but wasn't given a time of when I can expect one, just "some time today". Not good enough. I am pregnant and wanted to discuss this with my doctor face to face as I don't see it as a telephone conversation matter. Not the first time I've had issues with this practice. Asked them to sort my NHS app out and to this day it still doesn't work. Absolutely useless.

Visited July 2022

Report review titled Incompetent practice as unsuitable

Review titled Northumberland Heath Medical Centre

Replied on 25 July 2022

Please accept our apologies for your bad experience with our surgery, it is very unfortunate that this happened to you. We do have face to face appointments bookable 2 weeks in advance which can be booked by yourself via our new app AskFirst which is accessible from our website. Thank you for your feedback.

2. Review titled Non-Functional Online service

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 July 2021

After registering for the online service, I am still unable to book an appointment or order repeat prescription from the Patient access webpage. Calling the surgery is a nightmare as no one answers the phone anymore. Don't event get me started on phoning up to book an appointment.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Non-Functional Online service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Rude reception staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 March 2021

Tried ringing it took two days of trying to get intouch. Woman gave me appointment time and then just hung up. Tried calling back but just ringing and ringing hung up after 17 mins.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Rude reception staff as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great practice

by Trevor Morgan - Posted on 14 October 2020

I simply cannot understand the negative reviews some people have left. I have always had a 5 star service from the doctors ,nurses and not forgetting the receptionists. For instance I stayed away on a break for longer than expected and ran out of my medication and one phone call to them saw an emergency prescription sent to the chemist at my location within the hour. I say well done and thanks for your professionalism and compassion during these difficult times.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable