Urgent advice: Call 999 now if you have:
- signs of a heart attack - pain like a very tight band, heavy weight or squeezing in the centre of your chest
- signs of a stroke - face drooping on one side, cannot hold both arms up, difficulty speaking
- severe difficulty breathing - gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue
- heavy bleeding - that will not stop
- severe injuries - or deep cuts after a serious accident
- seizure (fit) - someone is shaking or jerking because of a fit, or is unconscious (cannot be woken up)
Your record may contain sensitive information. If someone is pressuring you for this information, contact your surgery immediately.
NHS login registrations may take longer than usual when there are high numbers of requests. Registrations will be processed as soon as possible.
Follow the links below to find the information you're looking for: