- 1 medium chicken breast, skinless
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 2 finger size sticks cucumber, washed
- ½ small tortilla wrap (approx. 20g)
- 1tsp full fat cream cheese (approx. 17g)
Swap tortillas for pitta bread fingers
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Pour the lemon juice over the sliced chicken. Place the chicken fillets on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, slice the cucumber into fingers lengthways.
- Spread the tortilla with the cream cheese and slice into fingers.
- Put the cucumber and tortilla strips on a plate, along with the cooked chicken slices. Freeze the remaining three portions of chicken slices for other days.