- 1 small baking potato (1/3 to serve, 30g)
- 1 small tinned tuna in spring water, drained (130g)
- 1 heaped tsp mayonnaise (15g)
- 1 tsp plain whole milk yoghurt
- 15g carrot, peeled (1 portion)
- 15g cucumber (1 portion)
Prick the potato a few times with a fork, place on a plate and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Flake the tuna into a bowl, add the mayonnaise and yoghurt – mix well.
Cut the carrot and cucumber into finger sticks
Once the potato is cooked, put 30g of the tuna mayo mix on top of the potato and serve with the vegetable sticks. If preferred, mash the meal up before serving.
Turn over and microwave for a further 5 minutes until soft. Carefully cut open once cooled a little.
For extra veg, add some tinned sweetcorn to the tuna mayo mix.