Cheesy English muffins & cucumber sticks recipe
Toasted English muffins with a tasty layer of cream cheese and cucumber sticks on the side – a perfect mid-afternoon snack for your baby.
Age: 12 mths +
Serves: 2 portions (12m+)
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
Suitable for vegetarians? Y
- 4 thick cucumber finger sticks, washed & halved lengthways
- 1 English muffin, halved
- 30g full-fat cream cheese
Try your baby with some different vegetables such as carrot, pepper or celery sticks on the side. Or why not mix it up with a couple of sticks of each.
- Toast or grill the muffin until golden brown, then spread the cream cheese evenly.
- Serve with the cucumber sticks.
- Any leftover cucumber will make a great snack for older children and other members of the family too.