Trumpington Street Medical Practice

1. Review titled Blood test nurse was amazing

by Charlotte - Posted on 26 February 2021

The nurse I had for my blood test on the 25th of Feb was absolutely amazing. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better nurse. She completely put me at ease while I was nervous and then helped me when I started to feel faint afterwards. I didnt catch her name but she made the whole experience less frightening and somewhat enjoyable for a blood test. Thank you so much.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Blood test nurse was amazing as unsuitable

Trumpington Street Medical Practice has not yet replied.

2. Review titled I knew more than the GP. Receptionists with bad attitude.

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 May 2021

Following a test (which I had to convince the GP to agree to) the GP was quoting vague stats rather than confidently interpreting the results. My own online research gave me more ammunition to confront the GP's layed back, mostly patronising attitude. I was underestimated and being spoken to as if I were a child while the GP was masquing the inability to be specific. The majority of the GPs in this practice are new, to which I don't object except that they are not all as good as the GPs who used to work here and who were conscientious and medically knowledgeable. Now it felt more like unwanted vague social care and reciting of over-simplistic concepts or dos/don'ts rather than informed, confident medical care. Besides all this, some of the new receptionists have a bad and overly officious attitude, a very unwelcome change from before. More than one were eager to lecture, unhelpfully recite rules, to discourage in seeking help and not following up. As receptionists are a barrier between you and a GP they should definitely be far more trained and informed than some seem to be.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled I knew more than the GP. Receptionists with bad attitude. as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent experience

by Charissa Varma - Posted on 29 June 2020

I just came back from having blood taken (28/06/20) at the new medical centre at Clay Farms and it was an excellent, safe, and reassuring experience. The practices and protocols in place made me feel very safe and comfortable, and the phlebotomist who greeted me and did the procedure was very professional and extremely kind. It can be very difficult to be welcoming and caring with a mask and social distancing, but she was exceptional at making me feel at ease especially since I was feeling light-headed afterwards. I admit I wasn’t looking forward to this visit, but I felt like it couldn’t have been a safer and more caring experience. Please pass on my gratitude to the staff.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Excellent experience as unsuitable

4. Review titled GP not needed today -government guidelines do the job

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 January 2020

Can I get NI refund as my GP ignores patient symptoms and goes by Government statistics to diagnose me. If you happen to be one of the minority numbers who do have an infection and not a virus, you can just go home and suffer for the next 7 days. if I could get a refund, pay for internet and I could look up the statistics myself, even buy medication on line. No need for GPs now days.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled GP not needed today -government guidelines do the job as unsuitable

5. Review titled Doctors are hard working and experienced

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 November 2020

Everyone here - nurses, doctors and staff - are extremely hard working and I am really grateful to them for helping me with health problems that have arisen over the last few years.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Doctors are hard working and experienced as unsuitable

6. Review titled Excellent GP practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 May 2019

I have been registered here for years and find it an excellent practice. Everyone is kind and caring and I find people go out of their way to help.

Visited May 2019