Stourport Medical Centre

1. Review titled Fantastic Practice

by Louise Wade - Posted on 03 May 2022

Absolutely faultless… staff are absolutely amazing, from Doctors, nurses, receptionists, prescription staff, pharmacy specialists to the cleaning staff… I’ve never had any issues in 7 years of using this practice… if I call, I use the queue buster if it’s busy, I can carry on with my morning and they’ll ring me back when I’m at the front of the queue, if reception then deem it necessary for me to speak to a GP, then they’ll book me a slot for that day, if they don’t think it’s urgent, then they’ll schedule the call for a few days later, which is perfectly acceptable… they all work so hard given the demand on the NHS at the moment… and even with the pressure they’re under, I’ve never felt rushed or received poor service due to this… well done to the whole team!!

Visited May 2022

Report review titled Fantastic Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 05 May 2022

HI Louise, Thank you so much for your feedback. Its great to hear you are pleased with our service and I'm really pleased you are making the most of using our 'queue buster'. I have shared your compliment with all staff and it has really made their day, so thank you! Donna, Site Manager

2. Review titled Faultless Service

by Richard Towers - Posted on 29 April 2022

I’ve been with this practice for about 16 years and always received 5* service. Phone appointment have always been easy and a follow up appointment easily obtained if necessary. Well done all.

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Faultless Service as unsuitable

Replied on 29 April 2022

Dear Mr Towers, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this wonderful feedback. I am so pleased to hear you are pleased with the service we are providing and will pass this compliment on to all staff. Kind regards. Donna Davies, Site Manager

3. Review titled Just .....Brilliant

by C-S of Stourport - Posted on 16 March 2022

I was a walk-in patient yesterday morning when the surgery opened. Explained my issue to a receptionist and within five minutes, I was sitting in front of a doctor. A further five minutes later, I left the surgery with a prescription for antibiotics. Whilst my problem was not life threatening, being immuno-suppressed and only a few weeks post-COVID, unless treated it could have been much worse. I know the current protocol is to telephone the surgery first, and the practice could have rightly asked me to follow this, but they didn't. People criticise the NHS but in my own circumstances, I have never had any major problems; the only one being perhaps having to wait slightly longer than normal for an appointment. Thank you to the lovely receptionist and the Doctor for their care and attention this morning. Would definitely recommend Stourport Medical Centre.

Visited March 2022

Report review titled Just .....Brilliant as unsuitable

Replied on 04 April 2022

Thank you so much for your great feedback! It really does mean a lot to us. We always aim to provide the best possible service and care to our patients. I will share your comments with the staff involved in your care. Thank you Donna Davies, Site Manager

4. Review titled Very pleased..

by Malcolm - Posted on 04 April 2022

A visit to the surgery last week,I walked into see the Lady Doctor,straightaway she said your going to hospital with blue lights,had this not happened I would not be writing this today.I have a lung problem where my sats had dropped as low as 51.I am now back at home with oxygen for the rest of my life,but very very grateful to the Doctor and Hospital for the care and kindness they showed to me,Thankyou so much......

Visited March 2022

Report review titled Very pleased.. as unsuitable

Replied on 04 April 2022

Dear Malcolm, Thank you for this feedback. We always aim to provide the best care possible and are very pleased you are now on the mend. This review will be shared with staff - much appreciated, thank you. Donna Davies, Site Manager

5. Review titled So lovely in an INCREDIBLY stressful time

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 February 2022

I have bells palsy, it's terrifying when it happens, it's the 2nd time. On both occasions, all the staff, from the triaging on the phone to the doctors that saw me have been really supporting. When I got this first time round, I was so scared that I was having a stroke (the symptoms are really similar). The doctors called me ahead of the allotted appointments and got me to come in asap (both times). Without them, I probably would still only be able to smile a half smile, but thanks to them being reassuring, answering my millions of questions and even doing extra work to do this, I have been able to get through this scary period! All of the team at Stourport Medical work so hard and are always kind and courteous. So, truly thank you, and thank you for helping me to smile again :)

Visited February 2022

Report review titled So lovely in an INCREDIBLY stressful time as unsuitable

Replied on 24 February 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback - it is very much appreciated. We are so glad you have had a good experience here at Stourport Medical Centre. Your comments will be passed onto the nursing team. Kind regards. Donna, Site Manager

6. Review titled Expedient service

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 February 2022

Took asthma survey Thursday, appointment on Friday. Very caring and helpful staff. Given time and was listened to, all next steps explained.

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Expedient service as unsuitable

Replied on 24 February 2022

7. Review titled First class treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 October 2021

The Stourport Medical Centre acted exceptionally quickly when I recently had to contact them. All the staff I encountered including the receptionists , nursing staff and GP were courteous, efficient and kind. I had a face to face consultation with a GP who treated me with respect and dealt with my issues promptly. The GP also explained the further investigations needed clearly and concisely. My experience at the Medical Centre was first class and I am grateful to them all.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled First class treatment as unsuitable

Replied on 20 October 2021

We are so pleased you are happy with the treatment you have received here at Stourport Medical Centre. This will be shared with all staff. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

8. Review titled Amazing Dedicated Staff

by Geoff - Posted on 16 March 2021

I had my first COVID-19 vaccination last week. The two members of staff who dealt with me were very professional and explained everything to me before administering the jab. I was slightly nervous prior to my visit but the staff members were very reassuring and were able to allay any concerns that I had. Also didn’t feel a thing and wasn’t aware that the vaccine had been injected. The two ladies that looked after me are a credit to the NHS and clearly, take a lot of pride in what they do. Very well done ladies and a HUGE thank you from me.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Amazing Dedicated Staff as unsuitable

Replied on 16 March 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to feed back your positive experience at our covid clinic. I have passed your compliments on to the staff concerned.

9. Review titled Livestream

by Robert Shore - Posted on 19 February 2021

Very informative and well presented - thank you all for your efforts - we very much appreciate all that you are doing at this very difficult time.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Livestream as unsuitable

Replied on 28 February 2021

Thank you for your feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Glad you are happy with our service and found our livestream useful!

10. Review titled Excellent communication

by JeanieB - Posted on 19 February 2021

Today we took part in an online meeting with the surgeries to discuss, amongst other things, the corona vaccination rollout. The information given was clear concise and informative. Information was also given as to how other GP services were being managed at this difficult time. We were given information about other agencies who were offering help with issues that have arisen due to the pandemic. ie, mental health services. The staff were friendly, articulate and answered questions in a concise and professional manner. I had my vaccine last week and cannot praise the organisation highly enough. Well done Stourport Medical Centre and staff.You are giving a fantastic service at this time.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Excellent communication as unsuitable

Replied on 25 February 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for great feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and so glad you found the webinar useful. Team SMC