Sloan Medical Centre

2 Little London Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 0YH

Contact details and opening times

Patient ratings and reviews

Leave a review

Help others by sharing your thoughts and experiences about Sloan Medical Centre.

1. Review titled Lovely Dr this morning

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 May 2024

Was seen quickly by a dr for my newborn who was lovely and reassuring that my newborn was ok, she helped with my anxieties.

2. Review titled Support for menopause

by Lisa Read - Posted on 20 May 2024

I was grateful to the GP for listening to me about my peri menopause concerns. I felt respected and heard.

3. Review titled Wonderful Service

by Laura B - Posted on 10 May 2024

I took my newborn for his 6 weeks check up yesterday and we was both seen by a lovely doctor. She was very helpful and attentive to us, she managed to book me in for 2 other appointments while I was there. I have been attending Sloan Medical since I was a baby myself and won’t be moving from here. Very good practice and great members of staff.

4. Review titled Excellent practice

by Wendy Gregory - Posted on 13 May 2024

Requested an appointment in the morning to speak to a gp got a call back right away to give me an appointment and the gp called before the time I was given

5. Review titled Excellent Service

by Rich - Posted on 03 May 2024

Managed to get 3 separate appointments dealt with in one visit. Doctor listened carefully and gave me full choice of options. Gives me confidence in my health in future.

6. Review titled Amazing staff

by Ayla Wilson - Posted on 17 May 2024

The medical staff that did my procedure were really lovely. They were very quick and professional and made sure I was calm and not in any discomfort the whole time I was in the appointment

7. Review titled Good practice

by Lynne - Posted on 22 May 2024

Overall good experience the staff was lovely got what I wanted from my appointment just waiting for a follow up

Sloan Medical Centre has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Very satisfied.

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 May 2024

Triage system works well. Saw physio who was friendly, very knowledgeable, and helpful. A good, speedy outcome.

9. Review titled Good practice, very busy

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 May 2024

Sloan medical centre did good job with my medical check up. The staff member handled my appointment with care and suggested a follow up.

10. Review titled Good Appointment Booking Process

by Nadine Parkinson - Posted on 20 May 2024

I’m really thrilled the practice has adopted a triage system for booking a same day appointment. Not only does it ensure that the practice is able to prioritise the most important patients to be seen, but it makes it easier for the patient. It is great being able to go online in the morning and filling in an online form about the problem and then waiting for a response. No waiting in a telephone queue or getting up early to stand outside the practice waiting for it to open. This new system has been fantastic for me and my husband. I believe it has also been more efficient for the practice staff. Sometimes we’ve been given an appointment with a GP, and sometimes with another member of the team eg, an asthmas nurse. Brilliant - thank you!