Grays Inn Road Medical Practice

1. Review titled Utterly disappointed

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 July 2021

Receptionists have no understanding about issues. Had one appointment changed multiple times. Rude customer service. Been a patient for years and contemplating changing practice due to the treatment from staff

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Utterly disappointed as unsuitable

2. Review titled Worlds worst GP

by michael warner - Posted on 20 May 2021

No answer to calls or emails, tried to call me once for an appointment and claimed once is multiple calls, ignores clinical concerns instead stating findings don't matter due to a completely different irrelevant scan coming back as clear.

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Worlds worst GP as unsuitable

3. Review titled Receptionists organising bogus telephone appointments

by Anonymous - Posted on 25 February 2021

On three separate occasions in the last two months, I have spoken to a receptionist who has stated I am booked in for a telephone consultation with different GPs, and yet I did not receive any calls from the GP. On each occasion when I reported the GP had not called me, no effort was made by the receptionist to apologise to me for the inconvenience, and the receptionist assumed I had made an error with regards to the timing of my telephone consultation. When I finally spoke to one of the GPs on one occasion, she seemed frustrated, and attempted to rush me off the phone before I was able to voice the issues I was concerned about, despite the fact my appointment had not overrun the allocated 10mins. Whilst I am aware the other GPs I have spoken to are friendly and keen to help, it takes a great deal of effort to get an actual telephone consultation booked by the receptionists, rather than a bogus appointment. Therefore, I would not recommend this practice if you require support or assistance regularly.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Receptionists organising bogus telephone appointments as unsuitable

4. Review titled The Great Practice - putting patients first

by Ms S Haleema - Posted on 18 November 2020

The Doctor’s were immediately sensitive to the need and anxiety of the parent concerning their child with a head injury. The innovative offering of a choice of male or female doctors and a choice of appointment times demonstrated pragmatism and utmost care. The attending Dr was effective, utilising child appropriate techniques and attentive care to make the child feel at immediate ease. What was a traumatic experience for the child was quickly turned into a learning and healing experience. We have been patients at this surgery for decades and although there has been staff changes at all levels, the service never disappoints. A premium practice that is whole heartedly recommended.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled The Great Practice - putting patients first as unsuitable

5. Review titled Rude Reception Staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 August 2020

Called for details of appointments - receptionist seemed put out that I was calling. This is not a stand alone event - reception were rude on a 2019 visit.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Rude Reception Staff as unsuitable

6. Review titled Helpful and modern

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 June 2020

This GP practice is very helpful. Appointments are arranged quickly, the GPs are responsive and caring. I highly recommend. Especially during the COVID-19 period they have been accessible and helpful.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Helpful and modern as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great service

by Amber Westerholm - Smyth - Posted on 17 February 2020

I had a fantastic experience having my appointment over a video call. It was really helpful as I was going to struggle to get juggle my face to face appointment with everything else. The doctor was just as attentive as an in person appointment and despite me missing the call, phoned me back at a better time. I’m so impressed, especially when you often have to wait to be seen so long for something that is relatively harmless but needs advice and a suggested course of treatment. This was my first time using Greys Inn GP since moving into the area and it’s such a relief to know it’s such a good practice. Thank you again!

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Great service as unsuitable

8. Review titled Unprofessional and would not input medical history

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 January 2020

I lived abroad for 15 years, prior to late 2016. I registered here in January 2020. At the 'intake appointment' the staff member (not a doctor) refused to take a medical history for the 15 years I was abroad. She would enter medical details for my family, but none for me - no past broken bones, no medication or diagnoses. I stated that I considered it irresponsible to not request a medical history. I was told that without paper records of my foreign care (which I do not have) they would not enter them. The staff member then started behaving very unprofessionally, speaking very loudly, speaking over me, and saying she felt 'judged' by me for the failure to take any medical history. Also, I booked an 8am appointment (first of the day) and it started at 8.11am, for a 10 minute appointment. The staff member then complained that I had caused her to run late. No: you ran late because you started the very first appointment of the day after the time you were due to have finished it! The receptionists seem nice and professional. But the staff member who did the intake appointment was completely unprofessional and discourteous. There is simply no need to raise your voice and speak over a patient when they are just asking you to provide them with a standard medical history form and input the details.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Unprofessional and would not input medical history as unsuitable

9. Review titled Support staff very unhelpful

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 November 2019

Getting an appointment is never easy. Reception are difficult. As is practice nurse. Only had one DR appt since joining and she was wonderful. Very thorough and friendly and caring. Could not fault her. If you can put with with the poor service everywhere else, and are lucky enough to get this DR, then the surgery could be ok for you.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Support staff very unhelpful as unsuitable

10. Review titled Utterly brilliant practice - recommended

by P Frost - Posted on 26 October 2019

I am so impressed with this practice and I would recommend it happily to a local friend or neighbour. I've recently moved to the area and needed a consultation and repeat prescription. The receptionist was super helpful when I phoned to explain the situation and arranged a telephone consultation with the doctor the next day - and I was even offered the choice of a telephone call, a Skype call or a WhatsApp video call. The Doctor video called me and we had a short helpful consultation - it was really reassuring to speak face to face to the doctor from the comfort of my kitchen. And then he sent through my prescription immediately to the pharmacy over the road and I was able to pick it up 5 minutes later. Everyone at the surgery is really business-like, professional, and caring. Superb NHS service! Thank you.

Visited October 2019