NHS choices

Could you have it?

The hepatitis C information line is no longer in operation. Download a hepatitis C leaflet in your language instead:


More information

Where can you get tested? 

Your GP or nurse will be able to give you free and confidential advice. It’s important that you go to a qualified healthcare professional.
Find your GP's contact details

You can also obtain free confidential advice from your local sexual health clinic (also known as a genito-urinary/GUM clinic).
Find details of your nearest sexual health clinic

  • Bookmark this page with