Wansford Pharmacy

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

S Usher gave Wansford Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Helpful and kind pharmacy

The staff are very helpful, kind and courteous. Prescriptions are managed by the pharmacy efficiently and always correct.
I am on the Pharmacy weight management programme (Waistaway) and have lost 3 stone in 15 weeks. An easy to follow diet and simply it works.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 October 2017

DLB gave Wansford Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Great service from my local pharmacy

Efficient, kind staff and knowledgeable.
Am following the weight management programme, using Waistaway and the Lipotrim maintenance products - very supportive.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 October 2017

Sue Whaley gave Wansford Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Lipotrim Program

I have just completed the total food replacement program and am delighted to say I've loss two and a half stone in ten weeks and am feeling great!
I can honestly say that with a lot of willpower and support from the member of staff in the pharmacy my journey has been relatively plain sailing.
Unbelievably I never once felt hungry and actually really enjoyed the strawberry and vanilla shakes that provided me with all the nutrients my body needed.
I drank copious amounts of water which also gave a feeling of fullness. The one and only time my guard slipped was at Easter when everyone was eating chocolate my grandson "fed" me a mini egg and I ate it! I felt really guilty but fessed up at my weekly weigh in!
I have to say the member of staff gave me loads of support and encouragement showing me my progress on a chart and answering my questions with clarity and honesty.
Health wise my high blood pressure is now within the normal range and my BMI has gone from 30 to 24!
I am now on the maintainance program replacing milkshake for healthy food, it is a life choice and I have learned how to make the right food choices to help me stay my new slim self!
I would recommend Lipotrim to anyone with health and weight issues.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 01 June 2017