Log in to:
- book your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- view your health record and test results
- order repeat prescriptions
- book and manage appointments and referrals
- access other NHS services
We may need to send you a security code on your mobile phone, so you can log in.
Who can have an NHS account
You can have an account if you are:
- registered with a GP surgery in England
- aged 13 or over
Get the NHS App
You can also log in to your NHS account using the NHS App on your smartphone or tablet.
Health advice and information
Find out more about health conditions, symptoms, treatments and how to get help, without logging in, on the NHS website.