The Oaks Medical Centre

18-20 Villa Street, Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 2NY

Contact details and opening times

Patient ratings and reviews

Leave a review

Help others by sharing your thoughts and experiences about The Oaks Medical Centre.

1. Review titled Excellent service

by Liz Shrewsbury - Posted on 09 May 2024

I spoke with a number of staff from the practice on behalf of my 92yr old mother. Everyone I spoke with was polite and helpful, and the outcome was very much appreciated. A big thank you from both me and my mum.

Visited May 2024

Replied on 13 May 2024

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you had such a positive experience as this is what we aspire to provide for all patients and families/carers. We will pass your comments on to our staff.

2. Review titled Fantastic service

by K Williams - Posted on 02 May 2024

As a new patient and on a large number of medicines I was nervous to change to The Oaks, however I was treated with respect and incredible efficiency and am totally at ease withe the practice..

Visited April 2024

Replied on 07 May 2024

Thank you for your feedback! This is exactly what we strive to provide to all of our patients. It is always great to hear when things work well for the people who use our service.

3. Review titled Caring staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 April 2024

I attended a clinic today for cervical screening. I was anxious about it as have a few other things on my mind too. The nurse was really kind and understanding and made me feel a lot better.

Visited April 2024

Replied on 15 April 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We will pass your feedback on to our nurses for you. It is always nice to hear what we are doing well!

4. Review titled Excellent practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 July 2023

Very friendly staff, reception are really efficient at getting you seen by the most appropriate member of the team in a timely fashion, and the clinical staff have always been kind and great at sorting out whatever I have seen them about. Would recommend to any of my friends and family.

Visited July 2023

Replied on 31 July 2023

Thank you for your feedback. All comments help us to shape our services and ensure our patients get the best possible care. We're glad that you have had good experiences with our practice and would recommend us to others - that's exactly what we strive for!

5. Review titled Great care

by Helen - Posted on 30 September 2022

The practice dealt with Mums needs promptly and professionally. This helped her greatly, prevented more serious illness and put our minds at rest. Thankyou for being there when we needed you most and for the urgent care that you provided.

Visited September 2022

Replied on 28 October 2022

Thank you for your rating and feedback. It is always appreciated and valued. We are glad you are happy with the care we have provided to your Mum.