The Crouch Hall Road Surgery - Ratings and reviews

1. Review titled Compassionate and professional. Would highly recommend

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 September 2022

Just wanted to commend the nurse who very proactively yesterday took the time to fit me into her very very busy schedule and made the time talk to me about a sensitive and personal matter with compassion, professionalism and respect. She made me feel at ease and carried out a procedure that I was very anxious about. She is an absolute credit to the practice. I really hope all her diligent and hard work is recognised. Thank you so so much for doing your job to the highest level. You made a very nervous and anxious patient feel at ease. It means a lot. Thank you

Visited September 2022

Report review titled Compassionate and professional. Would highly recommend as unsuitable

2. Review titled Very poor service

by Maro M - Posted on 25 April 2022

I am registered in the surgery for over 5 years. The last 2 years the service is almost non existent. Very difficult to get an appointment, twice booked appointments that did not happen. If you get a referral, they simply don’t follow up and that are not happening. It is a pity because most of the doctors seem good, the problem is mainly on administration, it is almost impossible to get access to any service.

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Very poor service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Can’t recommend highly enough

by Alexandra Westcott - Posted on 11 December 2021

I’ve been with the Surgery since 1986 and without fail every single doctor both then and now have been kind and sympathetic. When I needed a home for my mother one of the reasons that persuaded me to choose Morriss (sadly no longer) house was the fact it was covered by Crouch Hall Road surgery and I wasn’t disappointed. Along with some really speedy help over the last couple of years, I have a huge appreciation to them for their sympathetic and humane approach. Shout out too to the great reception staff (no I haven’t been paid for this review!. I’ve just been eternally grateful that I am lucky enough to be registered here!)

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Can’t recommend highly enough as unsuitable

4. Review titled Very disappointing

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 April 2021

In the last years I have regularly been held in a queue on the phone for over an hour. This surgery was supposed to make two time-sensitive referrals for me in the last year, one for IVF and one to see a specialist relating to a disease I was diagnosed with - neither referrals were made when I was told that they would be. The months go by and you chase up and are told that the referrals did not go through, and need to be done again. Not so good if you have a disease which renders you bed-bound unable to work or leave the house... The doctors are by and large good on the phone, some excellent, it seems to be administrative issues that are the problem. They continually mess up though.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Very disappointing as unsuitable