Somerset Bridge Medical Centre

1. Review titled Just wanting to say an extra Thank You

by Andrew Ross Audley - Posted on 18 May 2022

I would just like to say that I'm extremely grateful for the services I have received over the last few months as a service user. The support network has enabled me to find my confidence again, and also given me the motivation to progress my life and career etc... The bridge have been great throughout, and my peer support worker goes above and beyond everytime. Also, just being understood makes a massive difference...and I would be a strong advocate for these services in Somerset anyday.

Visited May 2022

Report review titled Just wanting to say an extra Thank You as unsuitable

2. Review titled Amazing staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 February 2022

Had a procedure done here and the staff were friendly, professional and extremely caring. Thank you.

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Amazing staff as unsuitable

3. Review titled Very Slow

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 October 2021

Phoned up as soon as we got back from Devon due to being in pain in kidney area. Get told i would get a phone call back after 2pm? Had a missed call at 5pm so called back to be told to late need to call tomorrow as i was booked in for 4:50pm but no one bothered to update me . This is sadly not good enough.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Very Slow as unsuitable

4. Review titled Awful surgery

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 July 2021

I called 109 times today starting at 8am before getting through to reception at 10am. To be told no appointments left. I had an appointment last week that the surgery messed up by calling at the wrong time, I called back straight away to be told that the slot had now gone. Reception staff are rude and condescending.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Awful surgery as unsuitable