Richmond Road Medical Centre - Ratings and reviews

1. Review titled Covid-19 Vaccine

by nuthatchpw37 - Posted on 07 October 2022

Thank you very much for a speedy and efficient service. All done within 3 minutes of arrival time.

2. Review titled Covid-19 Vaccine

by tangoyr75 - Posted on 07 October 2022

Lovely approach very friendly and the injection was painless. Dr and staff were great and very fast and quick.

3. Review titled Covid-19 Vaccine

by dracojn59 - Posted on 07 October 2022

The whole process was very well organised, quick and efficient. Everyone was incredibly friendly too! Completely painless! Very nice doctor.

4. Review titled Experience

by yankeedn35 - Posted on 10 October 2022

Thank you for my booster shot. It was quick and didn't hurt at all. It's great to know that free boosters are available - Covid is still with us bigtime, it's just not headline news anymore...

Visited October 2022

Report review titled Experience as unsuitable

5. Review titled Awful. Hardly accessible

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 May 2022

Impossible to get an appointment. Literally the only way to get it is to call them 8-9am and you can only book an appointment for the same day. If you cannot get an appointment they just tell you to try again next day. Admin is a mess. No follow ups, no one knows what is happening. Everyone tells different things.

Visited May 2022

Report review titled Awful. Hardly accessible as unsuitable

6. Review titled Excellent practice and service

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 February 2022

I haven't had to use the GP often but I have to say this practice has been excellent so far. I was able to get appointments very easily and all the staff from receptionists, doctor and nurse were very friendly and great at their jobs. I had an appointment for a cervical smear and bloods today and the nurse was excellent and deserves praise for this. Thanks again for the wonderful care!

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Excellent practice and service as unsuitable

7. Review titled Very efficient service

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 June 2021

I have recurrent UTIs and this is the first GP surgery which I feel has handled this correctly. If you book for a UTI appointment online they call you back within minutes and seem to have a lot of experience dealing with these. I have also had a smooth experience here getting referred onto specialists, and have found their DRs to be very responsive to my requests. The reception staff team are helpful and friendly. Overall, this is the best GP surgery I've been to, and I would highly recommend them.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Very efficient service as unsuitable

8. Review titled Best GP experience ever

by Noori - Posted on 18 May 2021

I was recommended this GP and was curious as to what makes a GP so good … but since joining in October I have not been disappointed (aside from one locum). Their care for patients is great, and they really do listen out for overarching concerns rather than treating each problem specifically. The best thing I would say is not feeling like a burden, which is often the case when contacting the doctors given the stress we all know the NHS is facing. Some specific strengths are their communication, availability of appointments, friendliness of staff, covid-19 practices and general practice. Would highly recommend!

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Best GP experience ever as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent support and friendly team

by M Nash - Posted on 09 March 2021

I have been going to Richmond Road for several years and have had very positive experiences every time. All the staff are helpful and friendly, and I've always felt that the doctors go over and above to resolve issues. Today, the doctor responded to my request for a phone appointment earlier than expected to expedite the prescription process. He was able to diagnose me quickly, answered all my follow up questions, and alleviated my concerns with his kind demeanour. I am very grateful to the Richmond Road team and would highly recommend this surgery to anyone.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Excellent support and friendly team as unsuitable

10. Review titled Friendliest and quickest service ever received

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 February 2021

After signing up online, I received confirmation I had changed practice. I was offered an immediate consultation with a GP following an ankle injury. Friendly and informative GP who provided excellent instructions and advice. I was offered an x-ray the same day and a consultation with a physio to discuss the results the next week. Couldn’t be happier my my change of practice. Thank you!

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Friendliest and quickest service ever received as unsuitable