Register online using the NHS website
Registration will be faster and easier if you have your personal information ready.
You do not need proof of address or immigration status, ID or an NHS number to register online with a GP.
Other ways to register
To find out more:
- check the GP surgery website
- phone the GP surgery reception on 01916257340
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the GP surgery to collect a form – get directions (opens in Google Maps)
Find out more about how to register with a GP surgery, including
- if a surgery can refuse to register you
- registering with a GP surgery outside the area you live