Dr Mohammed Hossain

1. Review titled Calls never answered

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 April 2022

I've tried calling these docs for 3 days always engaged or held in queue then cut off. I recently lost my husband and would like some help but can't get through and when you do the reception staff are rude. I had an appointment six months ago and I rang the bell but no one answered it so I entered only to be shouted at and told I shouldn't be in there, she went on to say my appointment would be in the car park and I thought it would make an examination interesting. I went outside and tried to stop the next patient from going in by explaining we are meant to wait but the patient ignored me and went in, only to be thrown out and her words to me was the receptionist was rude and it was uncalled for. I am going to change my doctor's after being there for 30 years.

Visited April 2022

Report review titled Calls never answered as unsuitable

2. Review titled Terrible, the staff and the appointment system

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 August 2021

The staff have always been very rude, short, unhelpful and have zero customer service skills! If you manage to get through on the phone and get an appointment (same day or two weeks) your extremely lucky and this was the case before COVID. When you do manage to get an appointment, when you arrive there is no hello or morning it’s just sanitise and sit there! The receptionists need training in customer service!!

Visited August 2021

Report review titled Terrible, the staff and the appointment system as unsuitable

3. Review titled Terrible - wouldn't recommend to anyone

by Anonymous - Posted on 29 December 2020

They seem to say one thing over the phone and then you go to the pharmacy to find get the prescription and its not done. Or something's changed and they didn't tell you. Just ends up the pharmacy apologising for something the GP has done. The person on the phone I spoke to was quite rude as well and couldn't wait to get me of the phone. Then when I got through to a doctor they also didn't even seem to care at all. I was barely on the phone with them for five minutes.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Terrible - wouldn't recommend to anyone as unsuitable