Cavendish Health Centre

1. Review titled Very quick

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 October 2021

I called hoping for an appointment this week for worsening respiratory symptoms. I was booked on the emergency call list as there were no appointments. within 30 minutes I was called, and after a brief chat booked within the hour for a face to face review. I was seen, treated and follow up arranged swiftly and appropriately in what I know is a very busy time. I have no hesitation in recommending this practice and the doctor who saw/spoke to me and am very grateful for the care I received.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Very quick as unsuitable

Replied on 28 October 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are so pleased we were able to help. Hope you are on the mend! Best wishes from the Cavendish team.

2. Review titled Very quick

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 October 2021

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Very quick as unsuitable

Replied on 28 October 2021

3. Review titled Exceptional practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 May 2021

I had complicated health issues last year with many GP consultations and a lot of medication. I am so impressed by the level and consistency of care across the board at the Cavendish Health Centre. The GPS, in spite of the pressure they were under, always had enough time, were extremely professional and supportive, and very kind. Both my medical conditions were difficult to diagnose and the GPs got it right on both occasions, which was then confirmed by various scans and tests etc. The registrar I saw at UCHL commented that my referral letter was the best one he had ever had from a GP. The admin staff were equally caring and made great efforts to get things right. It’s an impressive practice but has been especially so during the covid crisis.

Visited April 2021

Report review titled Exceptional practice as unsuitable

Replied on 14 May 2021

Thank you so much for your review. It really means a lot to us, to get feedback like this and know that we have helped you. Keep well! Best wishes from the Cavendish team.

4. Review titled Super practice

by Achal - Posted on 19 January 2021

I like the practice as all the staff is very good and the Doctors are very professional and they do listen to the problems and treat patients with care.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Super practice as unsuitable

Replied on 25 January 2021

Thank you for your comment - we are really pleased to read that you are happy with our staff and the service we provide. All the best from the Cavendish team.

5. Review titled Good all round care provision

by Rupert Gardner - Posted on 14 October 2020

I have recently had blood tests and review, asthma medication review, general asthma review. All have been conducted very efficiently and professionally.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Good all round care provision as unsuitable

Replied on 20 October 2020

So good to hear! Thank you very much for your review; we are pleased to know you feel well looked after. Best wishes from the Cavendish team.

6. Review titled Wonderful Practice

by Patricia McQueen - Posted on 21 August 2020

The doctors at New Cavendish Street are truly amazing. The care that you receive is exceptional and they really go the extra mile. The other staff are also wonderful. Absolutely first class.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Wonderful Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 24 August 2020

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our team (which I have shared with them). We are very happy to hear that you feel cared for at Cavendish Health Centre and appreciate you taking the time to add this review. Best wishes!

7. Review titled Excellent Service

by Anthony - Posted on 15 July 2020

Always really happy to help and they always make sure I get the medication I need on time. Both the doctors and staff make this practice an excellent one.

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Excellent Service as unsuitable

Replied on 28 July 2020

Thank you so much for your very kind comments which I have shared with the team! Lovely to hear when things go right as well as when we need to improve. Best wishes, Cavendish team.

8. Review titled recepcao soo efficient. great doctor time

by marcia bonotto - Posted on 06 July 2021

I am very impressive with the consult and attention that this GP always give to me. thanks so much.They make very big diferrence. i am soo happy. fell very satisfied. thanks Marcia

Visited June 2020

Report review titled recepcao soo efficient. great doctor time as unsuitable

Replied on 12 July 2021

Thank you for your kind comments. I have passed this on to our team; it's always such a boost to read positive messages from our patients. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the services here. Best wishes from the Cavendish team!

9. Review titled Wonderful Doctors

by Lyndyloo - Posted on 21 May 2020

I changed to this practice from another local one on the recommendation of a couple of neighbours. I am so glad I did, all the doctors have been wonderful, I could not have better care even whilst this virus is going on. I have several health issues and each one is fully addressed with regular follow up phone calls. The reception staff have also proved to be good, with calls from them asking how I am coping with the lockdown being on the governments list as being 'extremely vulnerable'. Due to my experience I can thoroughly recommend this surgery.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Wonderful Doctors as unsuitable

Replied on 11 June 2020

Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to give us your feedback and so pleased to read you are happy that you registered with our practice. I'll pass this lovely feedback to the team. All the best and keep well!

10. Review titled Caring and efficient practice

by Edmund - Posted on 09 March 2020

I had an very good and efficient consultation with the doctor who checked me thoroughly for symptoms of concussion. I was called within 30 mins and then seen in the practice 30 mins later. I would highly recommend this practice.

Visited March 2020

Report review titled Caring and efficient practice as unsuitable

Replied on 10 March 2020

Excellent! We are very pleased to read this. Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience. Best wishes Tamsin Practice Manager