Bexley Group Practice

1. Review titled great pharmacist

by Kellie Bain - Posted on 12 May 2022

today after 3 very frustrating weeks of mis communication I was contacted by the pharmacist who not only straightened everything out for me but also put a plan in place with forward care. to have someone so understanding and a willingness to help made a massive difference to me today and moving forward not only with the problem in hand but supplying me with extra information for me to learn from and read definitely can't thank her enough and ever so grateful!!!!

Visited May 2022

Report review titled great pharmacist as unsuitable

2. Review titled Unacceptable delays

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 February 2022

Having given bloods to check thyroid levels I have to wait a week before I can call to ask for the results. Upon doing that I now have to wait for a doctor to call me. The “appointment” I have been given is a three hour slot 24 days after the bloods were taken. I have tried to book a doctor when booking the blood test that the doctor has asked for but have been told that is not the way it is done. It would be so much simpler if the doctor booked bloods and a consultation a week after the bloods are taken.

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Unacceptable delays as unsuitable

3. Review titled Left without medication that was needed

by Unhappy Patient - Posted on 29 January 2022

Mix up with repeat prescriptions. I was left with no medication over a weekend. I had to get help from 111 to find a pharmacist who would give me an emergency prescription. Each person I spoke to at the surgery either told me they were dealing with it or would pass it on to someone who would. Shocking to leave a patient who is dependant on their meds with absolutely nothing.

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Left without medication that was needed as unsuitable

4. Review titled Phlebotomy

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 October 2021

Incredible service. Clean, quick/on time, quiet, polite staff, within walking distance - no need to go to local hospital for bloods - meaning no parking charges or covid concerns! Hope they continue to do blood tests!

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Phlebotomy as unsuitable

5. Review titled Excellent Care

by Rose - Posted on 20 October 2021

I have been using the Services at Bexley Group Practice for few months now having moved here due to poor service from my previous GP. The surgery is well equipped with modern, up to date facilities. The atmosphere is very welcoming. the reception is very spacious and conducive and the receptionists are always very helpful. The doctors are young, very knowledgeable and referrals are prompt and timely. I am glad that the Practice has a Phlebotomy department which is easier for me to have my bloods taken as I wouldn't need to go to local hospital. This is a great practice compare to my previous and I would like to thank all staff both clinical and non clinical for all their hard work. I appreciate you all.

Report review titled Excellent Care as unsuitable

6. Review titled Flu vaccine

by C Skinner - Posted on 09 October 2021

Got a text to arrange flu vaccine, and a time to arrive. Two people in front of me, in and out within five minutes. Staff I saw were all very polite, and put me at ease.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Flu vaccine as unsuitable

7. Review titled Incompetent staff

by Robert - Posted on 08 October 2021

The receptionists are not productive and they ignore emails and any other requests. I have been trying to obtain codes for online services for over 3 months. They mess up prescriptions, blood results etc.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Incompetent staff as unsuitable

8. Review titled High quality care

by Grace - Posted on 30 September 2021

My experience at Bexley Group Practice was second to none. I commend the staff; both clinical and non clinical for their hard work and great service. The receptionists are friendly and welcoming. They always listen to my queries and attend promptly to my medical needs. I usually managed to get an appointment either face to face or telephone and the highest quality of service received has not being compromised in any way even at the peak of the pandemic. When I econsult, the GP responds swiftly. If I miss their call, they will give me an option to ring back within the specified time frame and send me a text message of acknowledgement, which they never do at my previous surgery. My repeat prescriptions are processed in a timely manner compared to my previous surgery where you have to wait an average of three to four days. I want to thank all the staff at Bexley Group Practice for the excellent care they always provide. I will recommend Bexley Group Practice for anyone living in Bexley. Great Practice.

Visited September 2021

Report review titled High quality care as unsuitable

9. Review titled Poor customer service- unanswered calls

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 June 2021

I have spent the best part of an hour trying to get through to reception to make an appointment. Having been on hold for nearly 30 minutes, a lady answered with hello? Then oh. Er ill need to put you on hold (when she realised I was a customer) another 20 minutes later no answer. I tried calling back on two separate occasions, on hold for at least 15 minutes each. I have now started the registration process elsewhere. Useless.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Poor customer service- unanswered calls as unsuitable

10. Review titled Awful practice

by Antoaneta Vragova - Posted on 14 January 2022

Receptionist rude and very inconsiderate. I’m not able to make any appointment. Constantly excuse with Coronavirus. Promise call back from the doctor and I did never receive one. Complain via email- complain procedures but never received any response from the practice manager. After 2 ignored emails my family looking for different surgery. You can not believe my frustration. Feel e- console and it’s saying to call the surgery. Called the surgery and the rude receptionist suggested that I’m stupid and I don’t know how to feel e-console. From yesterday waiting for doctors to call me

Visited May 2021

Report review titled Awful practice as unsuitable