Arcadian Gardens Surgery

1. Review titled Reassuring when worried about children

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 June 2021

Phoned late afternoon today very worried about my 22month old son. Let us come in and get checked out right away. Really caring and helpful as always.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Reassuring when worried about children as unsuitable

2. Review titled great practice . very friendly and proffesional

by Nicholas Murray - Posted on 08 February 2021

had an appointment today at my surgery . i was really impressed with the overall visit . very professional an i would recommend the surgery to anyone looking to register with a GP.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled great practice . very friendly and proffesional as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Practice

by Oby - Posted on 30 November 2020

My family and I have been going to this practice since I was a very young girl. My mum now elderly, my siblings and my kids who are all now teens continue to come to this practice. So it feels like family. I am so glad I can continue to come to this practice even though the other 2 GPs, both amazing physicians, have retired. The 2 doctors that took over; are very good, kind and professional, so it was easy to trust them with the care of my family and myself. For instance, recently I was having difficulties getting through to the hospital regarding a very important appointment. One mention to the female GP about the hospital issue and everything was not only resolved within hours, but I got a follow up call the same day from both her and the hospital. Also I started having extremely high BP. I called and the Male GP asked me to come in immediately, I was checked over and given prescription to take immediately. Over two weeks, I got 3 follow-up appointments with the female GP who each time monitored my BP, the effects of each bp med changed and involved me in decisions about my care and treatment. She also taught me breathing exercises to help calm me down and ease my high BP. She was patient and listened. She took her time to explain things to me. Her duty to care is exceptional. And that is why I will continue to make Arcadian Garden Surgery my family.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 30 November 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it. The doctors and staff at Arcadian Gardens are all working hard to provide the best possible care to our patients. Thank you for your feedback.

4. Review titled Good Practice

by Kalpesh - Posted on 15 October 2020

I have had to visit the practice quite a few times in the past 9 months and I can honestly say the DR’s and staff are so helpful. The DR actually listens to the problem. A big thank you from me and my family.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Good Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and are very pleased that you and your family are receiving good care from our doctors and staff.

5. Review titled Fantastic practice

by D Hassan - Posted on 18 December 2020

The reception staff are always friendly and nice and do their best to help and even during this difficult times. The 2 doctors are fantastic always listen and spend time with the patient. This a 5 star practice

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

Replied on 05 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback and kind comment. All the staff at Arcadian Gardens will continue to strive for the best patient care possible.

6. Review titled The best GP Surgery!

by Amy S - Posted on 26 June 2020

They are honestly SO helpful - I feel at complete ease calling the surgery and speaking to the staff and doctors. I've had a lot of health issues in the last year and the support I've been provided by this surgery has kept me going! I always hear my friends say they never get an appointment with their own GP practices etc. but this surgery always makes it happen - the doctors and staff are incredibly understanding of whatever situation you're in and are very caring!

Visited June 2020

Report review titled The best GP Surgery! as unsuitable

Replied on 06 July 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Amy, it is great to hear that. Our team of doctors, nurses and members of staff always do our best to support our patients and are really pleased when our efforts are appreciated. Best wishes

7. Review titled absolutely inhumane.

by Ekaterina Traktirskaia - Posted on 22 May 2020

Due the coronavirus I cannot recieve a proper medical care. I can understand that. But why due this time I cannot recieve a prescription with a strong painkiller that only helps the same day and have to wait for 5 days I cannot understand at all. They literally left me suffering badly with no help, simply because their system is failed and they cannot see any strong painkillers were ever prescribed to my account. I was refused to speak with GP for 1 min and the lady I spoke to refused to check with GP my condition and previous prescription. Instead I was advised to go to the hospital in a time of the coronavirus pandemic, and wait there for 5-6 hours to get that medication. Unbelievable. I was talking to bureaucratic machine

Visited May 2020

Report review titled absolutely inhumane. as unsuitable

8. Review titled Fantastic Service

by Anonymous - Posted on 04 January 2021

This is by far the best practice I have experienced (having been a patient at 7 different practices across London over the years). I am genuinely amazed with the time the doctors have for you, and how thorough and genuinely caring they are. I always leave the practice feeling upbeat because I feel like I have received the best service.

Visited April 2020

Report review titled Fantastic Service as unsuitable

Replied on 05 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback and kind comment; we really appreciate it. All our staff at Arcadian Gardens, doctors, nurses and administrators, will continue to strive for the best patient care possible.

9. Review titled Brilliant, caring, efficient

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

The reception team are fantastic and very understanding and helpful. My GP is extremely thorough and caring. Highly recommend this surgery.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Brilliant, caring, efficient as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and try to do our best to provide our patients with the best possible care.

10. Review titled Great surgery - very accommodating

by KELLY - Posted on 13 October 2019

I have been a patient over 30 years at Arcadian Gardens Surgery and still remain a patient due to the fact that I find it a safe, caring and a very helpful practice. The front of house (reception) have always been helpful and understanding when dealing with me and arranging appointments. In the time I’ve been at the surgery I’ve not experienced any problems in booking an appointment and now with the two days a week walk-in-surgery available, even better. To help us patients to see the Dr sooner. Since I have been at the practice all the doctors I’ve seen have been the most helpful, caring and understanding. I have experienced many injuries and illnesses in my time as a patient and have found ALL the doctors very supportive to me and my wellbeing. They always have made time from their busy schedules to make me feel at ease with their professional advice and care. Great service from a great practice!!

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Great surgery - very accommodating as unsuitable

Replied on 15 October 2019

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We extremely appreciate you taking the time to praise our team on our hard work, I will ensure I pass on your comments to my colleagues. We aim to continue providing you with high standard care and treatment here at the surgery.