Arcadian Gardens Surgery

1. Review titled Great Receptionists & Doctors

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 January 2022

The receptionists are always helpful and easy to talk to. The doctor I saw was comfortable to talk to even though I sometimes feel uncomfortable around strangers and they made me feel like they genuinely wanted to help. They was very attentive, listened to what I was saying and checked everything that I mentioned while also explaining the process of what they were doing and how the human body works. They also thoroughly explained how we will proceed afterwards with further tests and appointments. Very good doctor.

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Great Receptionists & Doctors as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 January 2022

I found both the staff at the reception and the doctors at this surgery to be both helpful and patient on every visit.

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Great practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Fantastic GP Practice

by jason - Posted on 06 December 2021

Getting access to my GP was easy. All staff were friendly and helpful. The Surgery provided a very efficient and professional service. The GP's always provide time to actually talk, which feels as though you are talking to a long-time friend. A very good surgery indeed.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Fantastic GP Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Menopause support

by Susan - Posted on 14 December 2021

I am beyond happy and impressed with the menopause support care and advice I received at my clinic. My doctor went above and beyond in terms of getting me the right treatment and advice - even personally calling a menopause consultant. Having spoken to friends I know this is also the exception rather than the rule re menopause. Fabulous human, extremely caring abs thoughtful. Thank you, it means a lot.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Menopause support as unsuitable

Arcadian Gardens Surgery has not yet replied.

5. Review titled Great doctors and nurse!

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 September 2021

The doctors and the nurse at the GP Arcadian gardens are excellent. They are dedicating all their efforts so that I can get a decent treatment!

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Great doctors and nurse! as unsuitable

6. Review titled Reassuring when worried about children

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 June 2021

Phoned late afternoon today very worried about my 22month old son. Let us come in and get checked out right away. Really caring and helpful as always.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Reassuring when worried about children as unsuitable

7. Review titled great practice . very friendly and proffesional

by Nicholas Murray - Posted on 08 February 2021

had an appointment today at my surgery . i was really impressed with the overall visit . very professional an i would recommend the surgery to anyone looking to register with a GP.

Visited February 2021

Report review titled great practice . very friendly and proffesional as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great Practice

by Oby - Posted on 30 November 2020

My family and I have been going to this practice since I was a very young girl. My mum now elderly, my siblings and my kids who are all now teens continue to come to this practice. So it feels like family. I am so glad I can continue to come to this practice even though the other 2 GPs, both amazing physicians, have retired. The 2 doctors that took over; are very good, kind and professional, so it was easy to trust them with the care of my family and myself. For instance, recently I was having difficulties getting through to the hospital regarding a very important appointment. One mention to the female GP about the hospital issue and everything was not only resolved within hours, but I got a follow up call the same day from both her and the hospital. Also I started having extremely high BP. I called and the Male GP asked me to come in immediately, I was checked over and given prescription to take immediately. Over two weeks, I got 3 follow-up appointments with the female GP who each time monitored my BP, the effects of each bp med changed and involved me in decisions about my care and treatment. She also taught me breathing exercises to help calm me down and ease my high BP. She was patient and listened. She took her time to explain things to me. Her duty to care is exceptional. And that is why I will continue to make Arcadian Garden Surgery my family.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 30 November 2020

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it. The doctors and staff at Arcadian Gardens are all working hard to provide the best possible care to our patients. Thank you for your feedback.

9. Review titled Good Practice

by Kalpesh - Posted on 15 October 2020

I have had to visit the practice quite a few times in the past 9 months and I can honestly say the DR’s and staff are so helpful. The DR actually listens to the problem. A big thank you from me and my family.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Good Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and are very pleased that you and your family are receiving good care from our doctors and staff.

10. Review titled Fantastic practice

by D Hassan - Posted on 18 December 2020

The reception staff are always friendly and nice and do their best to help and even during this difficult times. The 2 doctors are fantastic always listen and spend time with the patient. This a 5 star practice

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

Replied on 05 January 2021

Thank you for your feedback and kind comment. All the staff at Arcadian Gardens will continue to strive for the best patient care possible.