Arcadian Gardens Surgery

1. Review titled Good Practice

by Kalpesh - Posted on 15 October 2020

I have had to visit the practice quite a few times in the past 9 months and I can honestly say the DR’s and staff are so helpful. The DR actually listens to the problem. A big thank you from me and my family.

Visited October 2020

Report review titled Good Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and are very pleased that you and your family are receiving good care from our doctors and staff.

2. Review titled The best GP Surgery!

by Amy S - Posted on 26 June 2020

They are honestly SO helpful - I feel at complete ease calling the surgery and speaking to the staff and doctors. I've had a lot of health issues in the last year and the support I've been provided by this surgery has kept me going! I always hear my friends say they never get an appointment with their own GP practices etc. but this surgery always makes it happen - the doctors and staff are incredibly understanding of whatever situation you're in and are very caring!

Visited June 2020

Report review titled The best GP Surgery! as unsuitable

Replied on 06 July 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback Amy, it is great to hear that. Our team of doctors, nurses and members of staff always do our best to support our patients and are really pleased when our efforts are appreciated. Best wishes

3. Review titled Brilliant, caring, efficient

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 February 2020

The reception team are fantastic and very understanding and helpful. My GP is extremely thorough and caring. Highly recommend this surgery.

Visited February 2020

Report review titled Brilliant, caring, efficient as unsuitable

Replied on 19 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it and try to do our best to provide our patients with the best possible care.

4. Review titled Great surgery - very accommodating

by KELLY - Posted on 13 October 2019

I have been a patient over 30 years at Arcadian Gardens Surgery and still remain a patient due to the fact that I find it a safe, caring and a very helpful practice. The front of house (reception) have always been helpful and understanding when dealing with me and arranging appointments. In the time I’ve been at the surgery I’ve not experienced any problems in booking an appointment and now with the two days a week walk-in-surgery available, even better. To help us patients to see the Dr sooner. Since I have been at the practice all the doctors I’ve seen have been the most helpful, caring and understanding. I have experienced many injuries and illnesses in my time as a patient and have found ALL the doctors very supportive to me and my wellbeing. They always have made time from their busy schedules to make me feel at ease with their professional advice and care. Great service from a great practice!!

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Great surgery - very accommodating as unsuitable

Replied on 15 October 2019

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. We extremely appreciate you taking the time to praise our team on our hard work, I will ensure I pass on your comments to my colleagues. We aim to continue providing you with high standard care and treatment here at the surgery.

5. Review titled Excellent

by Andy. I. - Posted on 24 September 2019

Once again, l have had to visit the surgery and am amazed at how the service provided by my GP's and their staff is as far as l am concerned a credit to the NHS. Thank you all for the help.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

Replied on 24 September 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comment, we are so pleased you are happy with the services we provide and appreciate our hard work. Thank you!

6. Review titled Online services and availability

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 September 2019

I would like to reiterate the previous good feedback on the doctor. However I would like raise issues with Patient Access online. Appointments not available at all whenever I've looked in the last 4-5 months. A previous appointment was booked & confirmed online, but on coming to the surgery was told it was cancelled as the doctor had to go to a meeting!. No one called about this, and no text reminders were sent for this at all. Some appointments booked by calling the surgery also do not seem to show up online. Also, when calling the surgery appointments only seem to be available a week or longer ahead.

Visited September 2019

Report review titled Online services and availability as unsuitable

Replied on 16 September 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you are unhappy with the online service but it is completely separate to us at the practice, we do not run it or have any control over it as it is an outside company who are run it and therefore I cannot help you with your complaints. I am sorry for the confusion in the cancellation of your appointment with the doctor, he did have an unexpected meeting that he had to attend however we called all of the patients on his list for the day to inform them and rebooked them for the following day. There were, however, a few patients who we could not get through to so you may have been one of these patients so I apologise if you did not receive our voicemail or if we couldn't reach you. There generally is a one week waiting time for an appointment with a doctor but we run a walk-in clinic 3 days a week which any of our patients are welcome to attend and therefore you would never have to wait more than a couple of days to see a doctor. We also have specific emergency appointments slots for every morning and afternoon every day in case patients need to see a doctor urgently. Thank you for leaving your comments, I hope I have helped clear a few things up for you.

7. Review titled Amazing GP surgery

by N Clarke - Posted on 13 September 2019

This surgery are absolutely fantastic, the reception team are friendly, helpful and always supportive. They even allowed me to put my pram in their office during my appointment. The doctors and nurses are the loveliest, I always feel listened too, cared for and we discuss several solutions. On any return appointments I am always asked how I am doing and my family. Appointments are easy to get hold of and the morning surgery is great, on the occasions they are full, the doctors have gone out of their way to call me back. They always make time for my baby and i have been there on several times where they have accepted an extra patient. Highly recommend this GP surgery.

Report review titled Amazing GP surgery as unsuitable

Replied on 13 September 2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are extremely glad you are so pleased with the surgery and our team. I will ensure we pass your comments onto the staff.

8. Review titled Great Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 November 2019

I have been a patient for 40 years at Arcadian Surgery and still remain a patient due to the fact that I find it safe, extremely clean caring and the staff in reception I have no words to say how kind, well mannered, helpful, friendly and always they approach me with a smile. Also within 2 days I receive an appointment. All the years I have been coming at the surgery I have seen different doctors but they were always kind helpful understanding and most of all they would spend extra time for me. Now I have a doctor who is quite new to the practice but she is wonderful again always has time for me although she has a very busy schedule. The same goes for another doctor whom my husband and son have. These doctors if they are worried about a blood test result they call us and if we are not available they leave a message. How lucky we are. We cannot thank them enough.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

Replied on 19 November 2019

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are extremely pleased to hear how happy you are with our GPs and our team. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback for us and I will ensure it gets passed onto my colleagues.

9. Review titled Please avoid this surgery like the Plague

by Isla Gerald - Posted on 18 September 2019

Unfortunately this practice has gone extremely downhill. The current doctors do not seem very knowledgeable and the reception staff are rude and patronising. The current doctors almost always prescribe you the cheapest drugs to save the practice money. They might as well run a private practice. As a tax paying individual I am highly disappointed with this service and do not have much confidence in the doctors who work at this practice.

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Please avoid this surgery like the Plague as unsuitable

Replied on 18 September 2019

I am very disappointed that you feel this way about our surgery however I would like to explain that our doctors and our staff team, clinical or non-clinical, here at the surgery all work extremely hard to provide expert care for our patients. We strive to ensure all of our patients are given the time, care and attention they need and deserve and try very hard to make sure all are happy with the services we provide for them. Our doctors will prescribe whichever medications are appropriate for each patient, it is irrelevant how much the medications cost however they are constrained by the guidelines issued by NICE. Whether they are expensive or cheap, this would never be something that would affect our professional GPs choice of prescriptions. Your comments have been noted and we will use your feedback to help us improve and be the best we can be.

10. Review titled Walk in service

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 July 2019

I wish to say how lucky the patients are at Arcadian Surgery for the doctor's walk in service.That frankly makes the surgery workable.I would no doubt have to wait weeks for an apointment otherwise.I find it astonishing how many people she can serve.On a personel level she listens to my concerns and deals with them immediately.I have Absolute confidence in her abilities has she has informed me about my medication in great detail and more than any other doctor I have had before.Thank you!

Visited July 2019

Report review titled Walk in service as unsuitable

Replied on 10 July 2019

Thank you for your kind words about our doctor. Dr Karim's walk-in clinic has proven to be a great success and allows patients who work, go to school or need to be seen before the next bookable appointment slot to be able to come along to the clinic and be seen by her without much delay. We are very grateful for your feedback and I will ensure I share this with the doctors and our team.