You may be able to use online services to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP or nurse
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
There are lots of apps and websites you can use to order repeat prescriptions. Some may also let you see your medical record and book GP appointments.
- order repeat prescriptions or view your GP health record using your account on the NHS App or NHS website
- use one of the online health and prescription services that are available at your GP surgery – check your GP surgery website to see which services you can use
- search online for pharmacies that have an online repeat prescription service
When you've chosen a service to use, you'll need to register to create an account.
To access online services
- log in using your usual website or app
- log in or create an account to access NHS services online