Use this service to:
- check if you need a vaccine
- book a vaccine
- check your existing appointment details
- cancel your appointment
You can book a free flu vaccine online if you're over 18 and registered with a GP surgery in England.
You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
Important: Changes to flu vaccinations
You can no longer book a flu vaccination using this service.
You can contact your GP surgery to book an appointment if you're eligible. Or if you are aged 18 and over, you can find a pharmacy that offers NHS flu vaccination.
Book over the phone
You can call 119 free of charge to book over the phone if you cannot book online.
You can speak to a translator if you need to.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing
You can use textphone 18001 or the NHS 119 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or if you are a BSL user.
- Read more about who can have a free flu vaccine
- GOV.UK: flu vaccination: who should have it this winter and why (including how to request an accessible version)
- GOV.UK: Flu vaccination easy-read guides
- Booking your child's vaccination appointment
Page last reviewed: 15 December 2023
Next review due: 14 October 2025