Use this service to book an appointment for a free flu vaccine at a pharmacy.
Who can use this service
You can book a flu vaccine online if you're registered with a GP surgery in England. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
People aged 50 and over
If you're aged 50 years old or over, you can book a free flu vaccine online.
People aged 18 to 49
If you're aged 18 to 49 years old, you can book a free flu vaccine online if you:
- have a serious long-term health condition
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- are a frontline health or social care worker (if you cannot get a flu vaccine through your employer)
Before you start
We'll ask you some questions to check if you can get a free flu vaccine and offer you an appointment.Check availability and book
Manage your appointment
If you already have an appointment booked, you can:
- view your appointment
- cancel or amend your appointment
We'll ask you some questions first, so we can find your booking.Manage your appointment
Page last reviewed: 14 October 2022
Next review due: 14 October 2025