Use this service to book an appointment for a free flu vaccine at a pharmacy.
Who can use this service
You can book a flu vaccine online if you're registered with a GP surgery in England. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
Important: This service is paused
The 2022/23 flu vaccination season has closed, and NHS flu vaccines are no longer available.
Further information will be provided later this year regarding booking a flu vaccination for the 2023/24 flu season.
People aged 50 and over
If you're aged 50 years old or over, you can book a free flu vaccine online.
People aged 18 to 49
If you're aged 18 to 49 years old, you can book a free flu vaccine online if you:
- have a serious long-term health condition
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- are a frontline health or social care worker (if you cannot get a flu vaccine through your employer)
Page last reviewed: 30 March 2023
Next review due: 14 October 2025