Watch this video about John, who has dementia and is cared for at home instead of in residential care.
Media review due: 1 September 2024
Local homecare services
If you need care at home, use your postcode to search for local homecare services.
Each local homecare service listing shows:
- contact details
- ratings from people who've used the service
- if the service meets Care Quality Commission standards
- if a registered manager is in post
National homecare providers
Some homecare providers offer services to most areas in England.
These national providers may not show if you search for local homecare services.
Criteria for organisations to be listed
To apply to be listed on this page, organisations need to offer homecare services nationwide across England.
We do not list organisations that only offer:
- regional services
- directories of other organisations' services
- homecare staff jobs
If your organisation provides national homecare services to most areas in England, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. State:
- the name of your organisation
- your organisation's website address
- how your organisation meets these national criteria
How we make our decision
We will review your website, to assess if you meet our criteria as a national homecare provider.
Do not apply if you are a directory or a recruiter, or you only cover some areas of England.
Our decision is final.