- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 160g popping corn
- 1 tsp piri-piri seasoning
- 100g ready-prepared fresh pomegranate seeds
- Freshly ground black pepper
Nutrional information, per serving:
- 742kJ / 176kcal
- 5.7g protein
- 3.4g fat of which 0.4g saturates
- 27.5g carbohydrate, of which 3.2g sugars
- 6.5g fibre
- 40mg sodium equivalent to 0.1g salt
Put the pan over a medium-high heat. The kernels will begin to pop – when they do, carefully shake the pan occasionally.
When the popping subsides, remove from the heat. Cool for 10 minutes, then add the pir-piri seasoning and pomegranate seeds and a little black pepper, stirring them through. Share between 4 small bowls and serve.