- 1 fresh mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 fresh papaya, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 200g pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- 100g strawberries, halved and stalks removed
- 1 banana
- 4 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
Arrange the mango, papaya, pineapple and strawberries onto a serving plate.Information:
To keep the cost down, just use 1 type of fruit to serve with the dip. You could try apple or pear slices instead – or whatever fruits are on offer or in season.
Slice the banana into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add the yoghurt and stir well to mix. Serve, dipping the pieces of fruit into the banana mixture.Information:
Make the banana dip shortly before serving so it doesn't go brown.
Pick one of our Fruit and Veg Boost plans to help you and the kids get to 5 A Day. Enjoy 4 weekly emails packed full of useful hints, meal ideas, tips and practical shopping advice.