Currie's Chemists (Wyke) Ltd

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

Mr Officer gave Currie's Chemists (Wyke) Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Such a helpful pharmacist

Attended this chemist whilst working. I have a job that is confrontational and was suffering pain wise from a previous injury of broken ribs.
The pharmacist was very thorough in his questions and was able to dispense me some medication that I was on repeat prescription for. Although less of a strength and perfectly legal to buy I found this young man a refreshing talent in dealing with people and resolving important issues.
If you ever get chance to visit this area this pharmacist will no doubt whatever way he can.
Excellent service

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 22 February 2018

Angela Western gave Currie's Chemists (Wyke) Ltd a rating of 5 stars

wonderful customer care and service

I recently had a flu jab at Curries Chemist, I have allergies and the Pharmacist researched which serum was right for me ( the other Pharmacists I had seen made no attempt to find out this information ). I would highly recommend Curries for professional customer care and service.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Anonymous gave Currie's Chemists (Wyke) Ltd a rating of 5 stars

Very helpful

Thank you to all at Currie's chemist. All the staff are always so helpful and polite. They have helped me on so many occasions to understand what my tablets are for and get them to me if I can't make it to them.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 07 April 2017