Keyes Eyecare

Based on 3 ratings for this optician

Based on 3 ratings for this optician

Jake Hutchinson gave Keyes Eyecare a rating of 5 stars

A life changing service

As a neuropsychologist I always identified visual stress difficulties in myself. These difficulties have been with me since childhood and have burdened me greatly over the years, impacting on every aspect of my life. As a few examples: having to avoid certain rooms with complex stripes and being unable to read on some days due to letters moving around the page.

While I visited numerous professionals as a teenager, nobody was able to identify an appropriate intervention that would improve my daily functioning. However,more recently I was highly recommended to visit Keyes.

Upon arranging an appointment, I had a thorough assessment, including colorimetry. Not only were the team full of expert knowledge and advice, but they were able to find a colour that was able to be put into a pair of frames to ease my everyday difficulties.

The results have been transformative and while I don’t wear them everyday, I couldn’t possibly be without them on the days that I do need them. They have significantly transformed my life and I thank the team for that.

I could not recommend you all enough.
My best wishes
Jake

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 13 April 2019

Anonymous gave Keyes Eyecare a rating of 5 stars

None Better

Obviously expertly measured with modern equipment.
Then the arranging and advice from the optician and his team was so useful.
None Better

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 25 October 2018

Nick Glover gave Keyes Eyecare a rating of 5 stars

Excellent level of care

Excellent high quality local eye care. I really appreciated the attention to detail and care received throughout the whole process of testing and supply and fitting of new glasses. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 05 February 2018