This website (https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note) is run by NHS Digital.
We want everyone to be able to use this website.
We're committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
You should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the error summary alert should be focused on page load
- fieldsets with errors should have any corresponding error message linked by aria-describedby
- the details component (help text) is not being acknowledged as expanded in some versions of iOS
Next Generation Text service
If you are deaf, have hearing loss, or have difficulty speaking you can contact us using the Next Generation Text (NGT) service.
To call us using the Next Generation Text service, dial 18001 followed by 0300 303 5678.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations.
If you're not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
This statement was prepared on 19 March 2020.