Esh Community - Addiction Treatment Centre
AddressHolt Cottage Farm
Welsh Road East
ESH Community is a fully residential addiction treatment centre and rehab providing specialist support including drug and alcohol detox and rehabilitation.
We are an independent not-for-profit organisation supported by Public Health England to deliver our leading edge addiction treatment services.
Our drug and alcohol treatment programme is client focussed and care plans are established to meet our resident's differing needs.
- Fully residential facility
- Medically assisted detox provision as part of the treatment for residential rehab clients
- Comprehensive aftercare programme included with all rehab placements
- CQC rated 'GOOD' in all categories
- All meals included and freshly cooked on-site
- 24/7 staffing
- Professional qualified peer led staff
- Regular one-to-one counselling with our BACP experienced addiction counsellors
- Introduction to the 12 step programme of recovery and attendance at AA/NA/CA meetings
- Awareness support for families
- Professionally managed fitness activities on site including Yoga, TaiChi and cardio exercise
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Specialist acupuncture for detox and addiction
- Walking and other outdoor activities
- Rural setting in Warwickshire countryside
- Allotment and grounds activities
- 4 Acres grounds
- Single rooms
- Male only accommodation
24/7 365 days a year
Accepts referrals from all over the UK
Private self referral or through local service providers
This information was supplied by Serco Global Services on 27 March 2023.