Welcome to Croydon Pharmacy
We are in central Croydon to serve the changing health and care needs of our local community.
We offer increased opening hours to access pharmacy services, expert pharmacists’ advice and no appointment is necessary, just call-in.
We open 15 hours each day from Monday to Saturday, and 11 hours on Sundays!
Please note that the pharmacy may close on all bank and public holidays.
This is NHS pharmacy services "... at your convenience and available very much during all hours you are awake!"
Our services include:
- Community Pharmacy Consultation Service Via NHS 111
- Dispensing NHS and private prescriptions
- Repeat Prescription Collection and Delivery
- Advice and Information on your medicines
- Advice on your Self-care
- NHS Medicines Use Reviews
- NHS New Medicines Service
- NHS Chlamydia Screening
- NHS Health Checks
- NHS Flu Vaccines for Winter
- Morning After Pill - Private Emergency Hormonal Contraception (EHC).