Holbrook Surgery

1. Review titled Great care

by Graham Merry - Posted on 25 November 2020

I needed to se a GP today with a swollen foot and shoulder problem. I was given an appointment an hour later and was referred for an x-ray, given a prescription and would have been referred for physiotherapy had we not agreed that I could follow exercises found on the internet. Sometimes appointments are not needed. So, thank you and keep it up.

Visited November 2020

Report review titled Great care as unsuitable

2. Review titled Efficient caring practice

by J Ellis - Posted on 30 October 2020

I have been a patient at this surgery for 20 years. They are a well run practice with an exceptional standard of care. Caring yet efficient and treat all patients with respect and a fully customised service to individual needs. The doctors and nurses are all very approachable. Well done Holbrook - you are the leaders in the area!

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Efficient caring practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Practice

by Mrs Lesley Armstrong - Posted on 28 July 2020

I have been a patient with this practice for over 15 years and just would like to say a big thank you to all the doctors and nurses there. The service and appointments are excellent and seen so quickly and a big thank you to you all

Visited July 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

4. Review titled Great Practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 23 November 2020

This has been my surgery for 20 years now and I have never been disappointed with the GPS.. My only concerns are the rude receptionists wanting to know to much information and the confidentiality in the reception area.

Visited June 2020

Report review titled Great Practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled On-Line Consultations

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 September 2020

Given we are now in the 21 Century and COVID is making any contact difficult, why has Holbrook not signed up with an On-Line Service such as Livi, as most of the other doctor's surgeries in Horsham have. Essentially, we cannot book an appointment and we cannot get any help in the evenings or weekends which are not in keeping with the modern world?

Visited April 2020

Report review titled On-Line Consultations as unsuitable

Holbrook Surgery has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Best Doctors I have ever had.

by Anonymous - Posted on 27 August 2019

I have been with this surgery for a number of years. It is always a pleasure dealing with the staff and doctors. I recently have moved to Crawley and therefore will have to leave this surgery which i am very sad about. Sign up with this lot you won't be sorry,

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Best Doctors I have ever had. as unsuitable

Holbrook Surgery has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Thank you Holbrook!!

by Anonymous - Posted on 30 October 2020

I’ve been with this GP since the portacabin days of the mid 90’s & they are FANTASTIC. Thank you so much for all you do for the local community! Stay well.

Visited August 2019

Report review titled Thank you Holbrook!! as unsuitable

Holbrook Surgery has not yet replied.

8. Review titled Best surgery in the area!

by George 'Jay' - Posted on 18 August 2019

All the staff are efficient, kind and considerate. The doctors are understanding, helpful and very professional. I have always left the surgery with a good feeling about the experience. I feel lucky to be a Holbrook Surgery patient.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Best surgery in the area! as unsuitable

9. Review titled Friendly and efficient

by Mark Hickman - Posted on 11 July 2019

The team at Holbrook are friendly and efficient, nothing seems too much trouble, and when registered for the online services, it's just how I see a well run NHS should be.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Friendly and efficient as unsuitable