Verwood Dental Care

1. Review titled Recommended practice

by Barry - Posted on 28 January 2020

I have been with Verwood Dental care for over 12 months and can honestly say they are very good. From the receptionist to the in chair work, I have been made to feel welcome and valued. I had a crown fitted today and it was a totally pain free experience. Would definitely recommend.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Recommended practice as unsuitable

Review titled Verwood Dental Care

Replied on 29 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment. We do aim to make every patient feel welcome, heard and valued. I am confident that we will continue to give this great service that you have received so far. Our team is fantastic, from reception to clinician, and I am proud of them all. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager

2. Review titled Best dentist

by Stephanie Billington - Posted on 21 January 2020

I was seen urgently yesterday for a broken tooth, and treatment began today (to be completed shortly). A member of my family died this morning, so this was not the best time for me to be seeing the dentist, but I was treated with compassion and understanding, for which I am very grateful. I see both the dentist and the hygienist, and the service is excellent.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Best dentist as unsuitable

Review titled Verwood Dental Care

Replied on 28 January 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We send our deepest condolences to you and your family . I will ensure to pass on the compliment. We pride ourselves on being friendly and approachable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Kind regards Kelly Horswell - Practice Manager

3. Review titled dental visit for checkup today 19/6/19.

by Anonymous - Posted on 19 June 2019

I was seen on time for my appt & dentist & assistant were very friendly. I was satisfied with my treatment.

Visited June 2019

Report review titled dental visit for checkup today 19/6/19. as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent service

by Anonymous - Posted on 05 May 2019

I have been with the surgery for 3 years. I recently had toothache and phoned for an appointment. I was seen that afternoon and recommended root canal treatment. This was carried out 2 days later. The dentist and nurse were very kind and supportive and 10 days later I am having no problems. I also see the hygienest regularly and again she is very good.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Excellent service as unsuitable

5. Review titled At ease with this Dentist

by Tracie - Posted on 04 March 2019

I Can recommend this Dentist, I had a filling today and I’m not the best at having treatment but she was very reassuring all the way through the procedure. It’s good to find a caring Dentist.

Visited March 2019