Steyndent Ltd

1. Review titled Caring and professional

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 January 2020

I hated the Dentist for years, very scared. But after being brave and visiting Steyndent I am now an avid fan of my dentist. One particular dentist helped me to get my oral hygiene up to scratch and actually has saved my teeth from falling out literally after she discovered I had bad gum disease. I cant recommend them more, my 3 year old son went for the first time and loved the experience.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Caring and professional as unsuitable

2. Review titled great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 January 2020

Having not been satisfied with another practice found this one and am so pleased I did, lovely friendly and very professional . I could be the only person attending this practice that's how they make me feel.I have to be honest being very nervous I really didn't want to go to the dentist but all that has disappeared. Brilliant

Visited January 2020

Report review titled great practice as unsuitable

3. Review titled Execelent Practise

by Raymond Bolger - Posted on 15 January 2020

Over the last 60 plus years I have been to many dentists and this is the best. From the friendly, polite receptionist to the dentist they are extremely professional. My dentist is the best I have ever had and if she leaves the practise I will go with her if she stays local. Thank you all.

Report review titled Execelent Practise as unsuitable

4. Review titled Friendly efficient practice

by Eileen - Posted on 14 January 2020

Lovely welcome. Efficient staff who make you feel at ease. The surgery has been recently updated to include a much improved reception area. Would recommend.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Friendly efficient practice as unsuitable

5. Review titled Fantastic Dental Surgery and staff

by Keith Elliott - Posted on 08 January 2020

I made an appointment for a front tooth filling. As always the receptionist was ultra efficient helpful and very professional. My dentist was excellent. A great repair to my front tooth. Highly recommended.

Report review titled Fantastic Dental Surgery and staff as unsuitable

Steyndent Ltd has not yet replied.

6. Review titled Still a great Practice!

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 January 2020

I am a regular patient and visited the practice Hygienist for the first time. I was warmly welcomed by the Hygienist who took great care to ensure that I understood the treatment required. This will make my on-going treatment much easier. The treatment room had been refurbished as has the rest of the practice so the facilities are now of a very high standard. As always, the practice receptionist was very helpful in arranging follow-up appointments. I would have no hesitation in recommending Steyndent to others.

Report review titled Still a great Practice! as unsuitable

7. Review titled Efficient practice

by Claire Lowe - Posted on 29 January 2020

I had my regular hygienist appointment 2 days ago and as always was greeted in a friendly, efficient manner at Reception at the newly refurbished, modern premises, and was treated sympathetically and efficiently in a friendly manner by my usual hygienist. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Efficient practice as unsuitable

8. Review titled Really friendly and honest oractice

by Andy White - Posted on 22 January 2020

Reception and practitioner teams really friendly and flexible. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Importantly they always recommend the minimum work NOT the most expensive.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Really friendly and honest oractice as unsuitable

9. Review titled friendly practice

by philip nesfield - Posted on 22 January 2020

This is a very friendly practice with good professional staff,I have been coming here for several years and am happy with the treatment .

Visited January 2020

Report review titled friendly practice as unsuitable

10. Review titled excelent

by Lorna Bolger - Posted on 14 January 2020

I have just visited the Hygienist and found her very friendly and professional. The best Dental practise I have been to. Many thanks.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled excelent as unsuitable