Honour Health Stanley

1. Review titled Great practice - genuinely care about their patients

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 October 2021

Fantastic practice. I’m a very nervous patient and they have been amazing and extremely patient with me. Made me some brilliant dentures of much better quality than a previous practice did. Highly recommended I wouldn’t go anywhere else now.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great practice - genuinely care about their patients as unsuitable

Replied on 18 October 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health Jesmond. We really appreciate your feedback!

2. Review titled Great practice

by Dorothy - Posted on 08 March 2021

Fantastic dentist and dental nurse easy to talk to and very pleasant puts you at ease explaining all the way

Visited March 2021

Replied on 09 March 2021

Hi Dorothy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback!

3. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 February 2021

Unfortunately a year ago I had a bad experience at this dentist but I glad to say I stuck with them they are all lovely and caring and the dentist i saw today made me feel good again 😊

Replied on 25 February 2021

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit - though we're sorry to read that you have been unhappy in the past. We really appreciate your feedback and are always keen to hear if our patients have any concerns. Thank you :)

4. Review titled Great practice

by Lynn - Posted on 23 February 2021

My first visit and I was very nervous, dentist was fab explained everything to me very friendly lovely staff would definitely recommend

Replied on 25 February 2021

Hi Lynn - thank you so much for taking the time to review your first visit. We really appreciate your feedback. Welcome to Honour Health!

5. Review titled Fantastic practice

by Mrs j wilkinson - Posted on 16 February 2021

Everyone here a amazing people, they are so patient and friendly with my daughter, who is very anxious

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

Replied on 17 February 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter at your next visit.

6. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Simon D - Posted on 08 September 2020

My recent experience with honor health was first Class brilliant dentist very helpful and polite took the time to talk to me and explain about my treatment

Visited September 2020

Replied on 15 October 2020

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback!

7. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Lisa K - Posted on 16 August 2020

All the staff at the surgery were extremely professional and friendly, as always. Their pleasant and friendly manner put me immediately at ease and treat my tooth ache efficiently and effectively.

Replied on 15 October 2020

We are so glad that you felt at ease during your visit. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback.

8. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Helen T - Posted on 16 August 2020

Really friendly and approachable staff. Dentist is lovely with my daughter and made experience really simple and straightforward

Replied on 15 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We are so pleased that you and your daughter were happy with your visit. We really appreciate your feedback.

9. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Nigel H - Posted on 17 August 2020

Rang up with toothache got an appointment Within 3 days, pleased with all the COVID 19 precautions taken by everyone and pleased with the standard of professionalism shown by the dentist and the assistant wearing all necessary PPE equipment under difficult circumstances, very happy

Replied on 15 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We are so pleased that you were happy with your experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

10. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Trevor F - Posted on 20 August 2020

The crown on one of my upper molars came off on friday night. I am a regular at Honour health Stanley and requested an appointment to repair or replace. After telecon with Dentist I was offered an appointment for Monday 17th. I was impressed with the social distancing measures and pre-appointment checks. The repair was completed very efficiently and successfully. The staff were polite, pleasant and efficient just as I have always enjoyed at this branh.

Replied on 15 October 2020

We are so glad that we could help you and that you felt comfortable with the measures we have put in place to keep patients safe. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback.