Honour Health Stanley

1. Review titled Great dental experience

by Glynis Austin - Posted on 25 May 2022

Hassan Young dentist , put me at ease immediately on my first consultation ,he certainly knew what he was talking about because when he actually did the procedure he was superb ,a credit to the practice .

Visited May 2022

Report review titled Great dental experience as unsuitable

Replied on 06 June 2022

Thank you very much for your kind comments! We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you at Honour Health Stanley again soon.

2. Review titled Friendly professional manner

by Hazel - Posted on 12 January 2022

First visit here today as a new patient. What a wonderful practice. Check up was very thorough never had a check up of this quality at my other dentist. Would definitely recommend them

Visited January 2022

Report review titled Friendly professional manner as unsuitable

Replied on 17 January 2022

Hi Hazel! Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback. Welcome to the practice and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

3. Review titled Great practice - genuinely care about their patients

by Anonymous - Posted on 14 October 2021

Fantastic practice. I’m a very nervous patient and they have been amazing and extremely patient with me. Made me some brilliant dentures of much better quality than a previous practice did. Highly recommended I wouldn’t go anywhere else now.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Great practice - genuinely care about their patients as unsuitable

Replied on 18 October 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health Jesmond. We really appreciate your feedback!

4. Review titled Great practice

by Dorothy - Posted on 08 March 2021

Fantastic dentist and dental nurse easy to talk to and very pleasant puts you at ease explaining all the way

Visited March 2021

Replied on 09 March 2021

Hi Dorothy! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your visit to Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback!

5. Review titled Great practice

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 February 2021

Unfortunately a year ago I had a bad experience at this dentist but I glad to say I stuck with them they are all lovely and caring and the dentist i saw today made me feel good again 😊

Replied on 25 February 2021

We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit - though we're sorry to read that you have been unhappy in the past. We really appreciate your feedback and are always keen to hear if our patients have any concerns. Thank you :)

6. Review titled Great practice

by Lynn - Posted on 23 February 2021

My first visit and I was very nervous, dentist was fab explained everything to me very friendly lovely staff would definitely recommend

Replied on 25 February 2021

Hi Lynn - thank you so much for taking the time to review your first visit. We really appreciate your feedback. Welcome to Honour Health!

7. Review titled Fantastic practice

by Mrs j wilkinson - Posted on 16 February 2021

Everyone here a amazing people, they are so patient and friendly with my daughter, who is very anxious

Visited February 2021

Report review titled Fantastic practice as unsuitable

Replied on 17 February 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your kind words! We look forward to seeing you and your daughter at your next visit.

8. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Simon D - Posted on 08 September 2020

My recent experience with honor health was first Class brilliant dentist very helpful and polite took the time to talk to me and explain about my treatment

Visited September 2020

Report review titled Your recent appointment as unsuitable

Provided by Working Feedback

Replied on 15 October 2020

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of Honour Health Stanley. We really appreciate your feedback!