Honour Health Jesmond

1. Review titled Check up

by Anne C - Posted on 16 September 2022

My appointment went well. No complaints. The length of time it takes to make an appointment is a bit of a bugbear.

Visited September 2022

Report review titled Check up as unsuitable

Replied on 26 September 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologise about your wait for an appointment. We are extremely busy at present but are working very hard to see our patients as soon as possible. Thank you.

2. Review titled Very efficient service

by Anonymous - Posted on 09 September 2022

The receptionists are very helpful in dealing with the frustrations caused by an emergency appointment request. The dentist was very skilled and my dental problem was solved in a very competent way without discomfort. Thanks a million !

Visited September 2022

Report review titled Very efficient service as unsuitable

Replied on 21 September 2022

You're very welcome! Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We are so glad we could help and we really appreciate your feedback.

3. Review titled Temp Filling

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 September 2022

Needed an unscheduled appointment. Took a while to get one, but impressed with the work, service and explanations. Also, good that my next appointment could be arranged so quickly.

Report review titled Temp Filling as unsuitable

Replied on 26 September 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback. We apologise that it took a while to get an appointment, but we are glad that you were impressed with Honour Health's service. We will take your feedback on board. Thank you.

4. Review titled Dental Check-up

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 September 2022

Absolutely dreadful and a waste of money! no check-up at all, just looked in my mouth and told me that my teeth were fine, there was absolutely no inspection of them with the tools etc. No dental assistant to make notes. Just told me I needed to have a new implant and this seemed to be based on its age rather than anything else. Absolutely shocking. All they seem interested in is making money which can be gleaned from the 10 or so forms you need to complete before every appointment - also something I have never experienced in any other dental practice. Even this review doesn't miss an opportunity!!! An awful place. I was not impressed when I attended this practice for the first time but this year was simply the worst dental experience I have ever had, they should be shut down.

Report review titled Dental Check-up as unsuitable

Replied on 28 September 2022

We are sorry to read that you were dissatisfied with the service you received at Honour Health. Providing the very best patient care is our number one priority, and our dentists are highly experienced in knowing what to look for during dental check-ups. We see that your review is anonymous, so we cannot check your individual notes in more detail, but if you would like to provide us with your name then we can explore this in more depth for you. You mention that there were several forms to fill out before your appointment. We introduced this method of communication during COVID, as it means that patients can fill out their medical history and NHS forms at home, saving them time when they arrive at the practice. We include a smile questionnaire so that patients can let us know if they have any particular concerns about their smile. We have received positive feedback since the introduction of this system. We are sorry that you did not find it helpful and will note your feedback. Thank you.

5. Review titled First class treatment for my Dental Emergency

by Jack T - Posted on 21 September 2022

I had damaged one of my front upper teeth and was called in as a medical emergency. I received an excellent temporary filling immediately and an appointment was made to have it replaced shortly. What more could I ask for? - absolutely nothing-First class tee from start to finish!!!!

Visited September 2022

Report review titled First class treatment for my Dental Emergency as unsuitable

Replied on 26 September 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We are so glad we could help and we will pass your kind comments to the team. Thank you!

6. Review titled Excellent

by Anonymous - Posted on 18 August 2022

Prompt treatment and happy smiling staff. Great receptionist. Happy to help me plan my journey home on the metro.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

Replied on 24 August 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback - we are very glad we could help.

Provided by Working Feedback

7. Review titled A really nice dental practice.

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 August 2022

I've been going to Honour health for over 15 years and they have always been highly professional and very pleasant. A really nice dental practice.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled A really nice dental practice. as unsuitable

Replied on 16 August 2022

Thank you so much - we really appreciate your feedback.

8. Review titled Excellent dental services and great people

by Jeremy F - Posted on 24 August 2022

Been with this practice simce 2014. Some relatively newly qualified dentists tend to move on after a couple of years but are always replaced with excellent alternatives. Happy to recommend.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Excellent dental services and great people as unsuitable

Replied on 31 August 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Honour Health - and for your loyalty to the practice since 2014. We really appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

9. Review titled Check up and filling

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 August 2022

As always a friendly and efficient service from honor health. Clear advice given and speedy follow up.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Check up and filling as unsuitable

Replied on 09 August 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We really appreciate it.

10. Review titled Excellent treatment from the moment you open the door

by Jack T - Posted on 19 August 2022

All the staff and clinicians are patient courteous and helpful. The dental treatment is first class. It was just my usual checkup and everything is good.

Visited August 2022

Report review titled Excellent treatment from the moment you open the door as unsuitable

Replied on 24 August 2022

Thank you very much - we really appreciate your feedback.