Honour Health Jesmond

1. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 02 November 2021

Friendly and professional attitude from everyone at Honour Health. Treatment was explained clearly in advance and carried out efficiently and gently.

Replied on 15 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your visit to Honour Health. We are so glad to read that your treatment was explained clearly and carried out efficiently and gently. This is our top priority at Honour Health and we really appreciate your feedback.

2. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 November 2021

The dentist I saw was fantastic.It was necessary to extract the tooth and after years of never having this done before he put me at ease straight away.Very professional and a welcome relief to terrible toothache.

Replied on 29 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We really appreciate your feedback.

3. Review titled Efficient and quick treatment

by Anonymous - Posted on 11 November 2021

I had to wait a couple of days to be seen for toothache, but treatment was efficient and quick. Just wish it was easier to get through on the phone and not have to leave a voicemail and not get a return call for hours!

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Efficient and quick treatment as unsuitable

Replied on 15 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We are glad to hear that you found your treatment to be efficient and quick. We are sorry that you experienced difficulties getting through on the phone. Our lines are extremely busy at present and we are looking into ways to improve this service. Thank you for your feedback, which is much appreciated.

4. Review titled 9 November 2021

by Richard T - Posted on 16 November 2021

I am scared of dentists.I had met my dentists several times ,she In very competent and a lively personality.today I asked a question about.my ? tooth,she said+she thought the tooth was dead.Considering I have seen seen several dentists in your practice , this came as news to me,the dentist then said that there were two ways of testing if It is dead She took an xray and tested wether I could feel any sensa whilst she under took her examination She then went into a quick. Picture of what she felt was needed i am 67 and happy with my smile

Report review titled 9 November 2021 as unsuitable

Replied on 29 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback about your appointment at Honour Health. If you have any questions or concerns about the steps that your dentist has suggested for you, and would like another chat, please do not hesitate to get in touch with them by contacting 0191 281 3913 or emailing jesmond@honourhealth.co.uk. They will be happy to help. Thank you.

5. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Gary S - Posted on 10 November 2021

Very friendly staff, and meticulous in their assessment with very good communication of possible problems and preventative measures.

Replied on 15 November 2021

Thank you very much for your kind comments, which are much appreciated! We look forward to seeing you at Honour Health again soon.

Provided by Working Feedback

6. Review titled Check up, consultation.

by Anthony B - Posted on 13 November 2021

I came in for a check up, and consultation on having the gaps in my teeth filled. After having a chat with my dentist she clearly explained what would be the best way to approach what I wanted done, and the several options which I was very happy with.

Visited November 2021

Report review titled Check up, consultation. as unsuitable

Replied on 15 November 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Honour Health. We are glad to hear that you were happy with the options presented to you at your appointment. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

7. Review titled Routine dental check up

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 October 2021

A friendly and professional dental check up. I will require some dental work in the near future, but was not pressurised into deciding about the course of action during this appointment.

Visited October 2021

Report review titled Routine dental check up as unsuitable

Replied on 01 November 2021

Thank you very much. We really appreciate your feedback.

8. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 October 2021

Great dentist my partner has just hd all of his veneers done and they look fab! I’m booked in for hygienist appointment soon too after advised from dentist.

Replied on 18 October 2021

Thank you very much for reviewing Honour Health - we really appreciate your feedback!

9. Review titled Your recent appointment

by John R - Posted on 10 October 2021

Excellent. There's not much to say in addition to that. Everyone was not only very professional, but very friendly and pleasant.

Replied on 18 October 2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the team. They'll be thrilled!

10. Review titled Your recent appointment

by Aileen F - Posted on 15 October 2021

Very friendly practice. Consultation very efficiently carried out and treatment explained so I could understand exactly what was going to happen.