- half a 160g can of tuna in spring water, drained
- 1 level tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 heaped tablespoon sweetcorn (tinned, or cooked from frozen)
- large pinch of black pepper
- 2 thick slices of half-and-half bread
Complete your lunchbox with:
- 1 small carrot and a 3cm chunk of cucumber, cut into sticks
- 60g mixed berries
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, sweetcorn and pepper.Information:
Mix the filling the night before and store in the fridge to save time in the morning.
Sandwich the mixture between the slices of bread.Information:
Double the recipe to use the rest of the can of tuna if you have 2 lunchboxes to prepare.
Get the family involved and make tasty meals from scratch!
Every week for 4 weeks you will get 2 healthy recipes – with videos, easy-to-follow instructions and a shopping list – straight to your inbox.