- 1 tablespoon low-fat plain yoghurt
- ¼ teaspoon of mild curry powder, to taste
- 85g cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 small wedge of lettuce, shredded
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 small piece of cucumber, sliced
Mix the yoghurt and curry powder to taste, then add the chicken.Information:
For a non-spicy alternative, just swap reduced-fat mayonnaise for the curry powder and yoghurt.
Fill the sandwich with the chicken mixture, lettuce and carrot.
Cut into quarters and serve with the cucumber on the side.Information:
This also works brilliantly in a wholemeal wrap or pitta!