- 1 wholemeal bagel
- small can (105g) or half a large can of pink salmon
- 1 level tablespoon reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- large pinch of black pepper
- 4 slices of cucumber
- small wedge of lettuce, to give 2 tablespoons when shredded
Complete your lunchbox with:
- handful of grapes (about 12)
- 1 plain rice cake
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Cut the bagel in half, toast and leave to cool.
Drain the salmon and remove the bones. Mix with the mayonnaise and pepper.Information:
The fish bones in tinned salmon are edible and contain calcium, but remove them if your child doesn't like the texture.
Spread the mixture on one half of the bagel, add the cucumber and lettuce and then top with the other half of the bagel.Information:
Prepare the salmon mixture the night before and keep in the fridge to save time in the morning.
Get the family involved and make tasty meals from scratch!
Every week for 4 weeks you will get 2 healthy recipes – with videos, easy-to-follow instructions and a shopping list – straight to your inbox.