- 200g dried pasta shapes or spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- quarter of a cucumber cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sultanas (or raisins)
- 2 handfuls lettuce leaves
- 75g reduced-fat hard cheese, cut into small cubes
- 3 spring onions, sliced
Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet, then drain and rinse with cold water to cool it quickly. Drain well.
Mix together the yoghurt and mayonnaise in a salad bowl. Add the tomatoes, cucumber, raisins or sultanas, then stir in the pasta.Information:
If reduced-fat mayonnaise is unavailable, use standard mayonnaise but add half the amount and top up with low-fat yoghurt.
Serve each portion on a lettuce leaf, and scatter the cheese cubes and spring onions on top.Information:
Iceberg or cos lettuce have lovely crisp leaves – perfect for this salad.