- 0.5 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 fillets frozen or fresh haddock fillets
- 4 tablespoons tomato purée
- 4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 40g reduced-fat mature cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grease a baking sheet with the vegetable oil.
Arrange the fish fillets on the baking sheet and spread 1 tablespoon of the tomato purée over each one. Top with the tomatoes, season with a little pepper and scatter the grated cheese on top.
Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, until the fish is cooked. The flesh should flake easily when tested with a fork. Serve with fresh green vegetables, and cooked rice or boiled potatoes.Information:
Cod, pollock, coley or sea bass fillets all work well for this recipe too.
Get the family involved and make tasty meals from scratch!
Every week for 4 weeks you will get 2 healthy recipes – with videos, easy-to-follow instructions and a shopping list – straight to your inbox.