- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 200g red or green (or both!) seedless grapes, halved
- half a melon (cantaloupe or galia), deseeded and chopped
- 8 tablespoons low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 pinch of ground ginger (optional)
Mix together the sliced kiwi fruit, grapes and melon in a large bowl.Information:
Remember, if you choose canned fruit, make sure that it's in natural fruit juice, not syrup.
In a separate bow, mix together the low-fat yoghurt and ginger (if using).
Share the fruit between 4 serving bowls and spoon the yoghurt mixture on top.Information:
You can use pretty much any fruit you like for this recipe. Here are some tasty combinations to try:
- oranges, raspberries and blueberries
- apple, mango and pomegranate seeds
- pears, blackberries, and sliced peach or nectarine