Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or manage your appointments.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you were aged 45 or over on or before 30 March 2021
- you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you are a carer
If you think you're an eligible unpaid carer who has not been contacted for your coronavirus vaccination, speak to your GP surgery.
Find out more about who is eligible to have a coronavirus vaccination.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the coronavirus vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 11 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
You can use this service for someone else.
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
If you were under 30 years old on 30 March 2021, you will not be offered appointments for the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There may be fewer appointments available or you may have to travel further.
If you are pregnant, speak to a healthcare professional from your maternity team or GP surgery before booking. It's preferable for you to have the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, which are not available at all vaccination sites.Book my appointments
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.Manage my appointments
You must be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.