Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or manage your appointments.
If you've already booked a vaccination appointment through a GP or local NHS service, you do not need to book again using this service.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you're aged 38 or over
- you'll turn 38 before 1 July 2021
- you're at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
If you're an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Find out more about who can get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 8 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
When you book you'll only be offered appointments for vaccines that are recommended for you based on your age, any underlying health conditions, and whether you're pregnant.Book my appointments
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.
We'll be contacting some people directly to bring forward their appointment for the 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
This is so people at greater risk of getting seriously ill due to coronavirus can get maximum protection earlier.
Please wait to be contacted if you think you're in this group.
About using this service
You can use this service for someone else if they give you permission.
If you put someone's details in without their consent:
- you may be committing a criminal offence
You must be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.