Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or manage your appointments.
If you've already booked a vaccination appointment through a GP or local NHS service, you do not need to book again using this service.
Who can use this service
You can only use this service if any of the following apply:
- you're aged 25 or over
- you'll turn 25 before 1 July 2021
- you're at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- you have a learning disability
- you're a frontline health or social care worker
- you get a Carer's Allowance, get support following an assessment by your local authority or your GP record shows you're a carer
If you're an eligible unpaid carer but you cannot book an appointment, speak to your GP surgery.
Find out more about who can get the COVID-19 vaccine.
Book your appointments
You need to:
- have 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine at 2 appointments
- book both appointments at the same time
- get the 2nd dose 8 to 12 weeks after getting your 1st dose
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
If you're under 40, you'll only be shown appointments for the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines. If you're 40 or over, you'll be asked if you're pregnant to make sure you're only shown appointments for these vaccines.Book my appointments
Manage your appointments
If you already have appointments booked, you can:
- view your appointments
- cancel your appointments
- book appointments again
We will ask you some questions first, so we can find your bookings.
We'll be contacting some people in high-risk groups directly to offer earlier appointments for their 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Please wait to be contacted if you think you're in this group.
If you've been contacted and you'd like to rebook, you'll need to cancel your existing appointment before we can offer you new appointments.
About using this service
You can use this service for someone else if they give you permission.
If you put someone's details in without their consent:
- you may be committing a criminal offence
You must be registered with a GP surgery in England to use this service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.