- 3 tsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Large pinch of dried mixed herbs
- Large pinch of mustard powder
- Large pinch of black pepper
- 1 slice of pepper, chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 3cm piece of cucumber, chopped
- 1 heaped tbsp canned mixed beans in water, drained
- ½ x 160g can of tuna in spring water, drained
- To serve: 1 thick slice of wholemeal bread and lower-fat spread
- Complete your lunchbox with:
- A satsuma
- Slice of malt loaf
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
Mix the oil, lemon juice, mixed herbs, mustard powder and black pepper.
Add to the salad vegetables, beans and tuna and mix gently.
Serve with the bread and lower-fat spread.