- 200g high-fibre porridge oats
- 1 litre 1% fat milk
- 80ml cold water
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 40g frozen raspberries (thawed - fresh are also fine)
Nutritional analysis, per serving (1/4 recipe)
- 1,439kJ / 344kcal
- 17g protein
- 48g carbohydrate, of which 20g sugars
- 9g fat, of which 3.5g saturates
- 6g fibre
- 137mg sodium, equivalent to 0.3g salt
Put the porridge oats into a saucepan with the milk and water. Heat, stirring constantly, until the porridge thickens. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring.
Share the porridge between 4 serving bowls and top with the yoghurt, apple and raspberries. Serve immediately.